Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Ohh then who you wanted to clean that mess Mr, there are plenty of things instead of cooking which you could do to suprise us, and it was your bad choice which landed you in the situation don't blame it on me" Pranitha said back now looking upset and giving her whole attention to Karan and Aashi "Karan, Aashi, What do you want in breakfast?" She asked to them in soft tone unlike to the voice she used with Arjun.

"I will have anything bhabhi" "I will have Red sauce Pasta bhabhi" they both said simultaneously, Arjun looked at Aashi with disbelief.

"You...." He started but before he could say more Aashi cut him off with a smirk.

"... Not a fool like you, Thanks bhaiya" she brushed the imagined dust away from her shoulder and sat beside Karan with a smirk.

Pranitha smiled at them and completely ignored Arjun who was still glaring at his sister for betraying him and headed towards kitchen, Arjun looked in between his siblings and his bunny deciding whether he should give a good earful to his sister for switching side or follow Pranitha and rectify the huge blunder of mistake he just made by having an argument with her and he choose the or one and made a run behind Pranitha.

"Should I peel the carrot?" Arjun asked holding both carrot and peeler in his hand, and like past ten minutes this time also he didn't get a response out of her but instead of giving up he started to peel the skin of carrot, once done he picked up a knife to start chopping the carrot into fine pieces but was stopped by Pranitha who took both knife and carrot out of his hand.

"I will not cut myself bunny, I know how to chop veggies" He pouted trying to take the carrot back but a glare from her made him raise his hand up in surrender and take back his previous position, he stayed silent for a second before peeping into the pan and inhaling the aroma of sauce "Can I stir the sauce?" He asked and without waiting for a reply he took hold of the spatula and stirred the sauce putting a little more force, the pan unbalanced a little, coming into a tilting position but before the hot sauce could fall on anyone of them Arjun held the hot pan by hand and placed it back on stove.

"Arjun" Pranitha yelled pulling her hand to him and checking the red mark which has started to form on his palm now "the hell is wrong with you" she scolded him pulling him to the tap with him and putting his hand under water, Arjun stayed silent looking and smiling at her unbothered about the burn.

"Arjun, Keep your hands here only, I am going to fetch the Medical kit for you" Pranitha said and ran out of kitchen to bring Medical kit, she returned with Medical kit a minute later followed by Aashi and Karan.

"Keep your hand still Arjun" Pranitha scolded when he tried to pull his hand back and winched in pain.

"It's burning" He pouted like a child giving her his best puppy eyes which always succeeds in melting her heart.

Pranitha leaned towards his and placed a small peck on side of his lips and it bought a 440 volt smile on his face, he grinned happily watching her getting back into treating his burn, in between winching and pulling his hand he kept giving her pecks on her forehead, on her nose, on her lips, on her chin, on her eyes making her smile.

_______________

"I cannot eat with my own hands"  Arjun pouted looking at Pranitha who gave him 'stop the drama' eyes and kept eating "You don't love me anymore" he tried to play the emotional card but the glare he received made him shut his mouth close.