chapter 7: level up

Depuis le début

Currently what harry is seeing is notification which he got after killing the beast.

[ Congratulations you hunted your first beast
   Rewards: instant level up ]
[Congratulations you have reached foundation building level 5]
[+1 stat]

[ Exp: 200/3200 exp ]

[ Congratulations you unlocked the storage feature ]

[Do you want to store crystal in system storage]

Harry understood that he got rewarded because he hunted his first beast and he guessed that he got 200 exp from killing a basic level beast and he needs 3200exp to reach the next level.he tapped at the storage feature to see more details

[ Storage : you can store crystals, weapons, cultivation items etc. ]

He choose yes after reading details.
he can see a white crystal in his system's storage but he is confused that he didn't extract any crystal from the beast.

Then his attention shifted to conversation going on.

"Why didn't you move at least try to attack, i know its your first time so you are nervous" liam said to tyler.

"I am sorry.. i m sorry" tyler said. He is drenched in sweat and his whole body is shaking in fear.

"It's okay we are always there for you" harry assured him.

"I think we should hunt more beasts so you can train yourself before going for intermediate beasts". Liam said.

Everyone nodded and they started walking deep after extracting crystals.system already stored crystal in storage that means every beast he kills,he can store it in storage without extracting, which is a good feature.

After walking a little they found a pair of tigers so they let tyler fight with one of them and liam will support him,meru and harry will fight the other one.

They attacked silently so This time instead of standing tyler moved at fast speed and used dagger in right hand to attack on stomach area then before tiger came to his senses he attacked his neck with dagger in his another hand.one horn tiger didn't get any chance to attack. both of them were dealt quite easily.

[ Exp: 400/3200 ]

They continued moving and getting faster at hunting, everytime they killed tigers.

Harry checked his status window

[ Exp 2400/3200 ]

"Its almost evening let's go back and from tomorrow we will go for real hunting" liam said.
Before anyone can move they see a tigr coming towards them. This tiger has 3 horns on his head.
"This is a 3 horn intermediate beast,stay on your guard" liam said.

this time instead of using bow he unleashed the sword which was laying on his back,harry used his inspect skill.

[ Intermediate level long sword
  Effects :with every hit users speed will increase with 5%,user must hit once in 10 seconds or effect will reset.]

It was a complicated but useful skill at the same time. Liam started running towards 3 horn tiger. Seeing this, tiger used his paws trying to slice liam but he used his sword to block the paws,liam slides back 2 meters from the force behind the attack,then he started running towards the beast with 5% extra speed.

Seeing this harry was thinking that how he will be going to give it a last hit then he saw Liam's bow lying on the ground so he grabbed it harry can use any weapon. Then he saw tiger has cut made by liam at the neck but it was not deep enough to kill tiger.

Tyler got confidant by killing basic level beasts so he thought he also can kill this beast. He grabbed the daggers and ran from behind the beast and successful pierced the skin but when he tried to get the dagger back he can't pull it back so he let go it but before he can realise he can see sharp nails of beast coming towards him.

"Its too fast i can't survive i think its the end of my life, i was overconfident" tyler thought and closed the eyes.

1.2.3 seconds passed but he didn't feel nails digging through his body so he opened his eyes slowly and can see beasts body lying in front of him and a arrow pierce through his neck.

"You should have told us that you are that good with bow and arrow" liam said to harry seeing his precision.

Now harry is seeing the notification so he ignored Liam's comment.

[ 3 horn tiger has been killed, 1000 exp has been received.]

[Name : Harry smith
Level : foundation building level 6
Stat points : 6
Exp:200/6400 ]

He was good with bows from childhood but he never used battle bows but today it was his practice that paid off or it was his luck he don't know. Because when tiger was about to attack Tyler,he was struggling to keep the bow's string.