005

005 — ❝MONOCHROMATIC MATCHING❞

"MOM, STOP." Carson said to her mother over the phone.

The two of them had been bickering for the past thirty minutes about arrangements for Christmas, debating on whether or not to invite the whole neighborhood for Carson's homecoming.

Of course Carson had been home, she's come by almost every year. Being under the radar while in a small town is extremely challenging, knowing that her mother is one of the many town gossips.

"I just want everyone to see you. You're my star, Sonny. You did it with no help from anyone. Besides, I know you want to catch up with everyone." Carson's mother, Sherrie, replied.

"Of course, mom. Are we even hosting, though?" Carson asked.

"Not necessarily."

Carson's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

"Well, um-"

Sherrie was cut off by Carson, whose publicist was gesturing for her to get off the phone, "Oh, sorry mom, I have to go in for an interview. I'll talk to you soon!"

With that, Carson hung up and Sherrie sighed in defeat on the other line.

The "Little Women" two year anniversary is coming up in less than a month, and with Carson's Oscar's win for the best actress along with the best costume design win, director of the film Greta Gerwig decided it would be a great opportunity to host a mini reunion—where the cast would react and answer questions about their most watched scenes. 

Carson's stylist, Keke, settled on a deep green blazer set to reminisce on the beautiful green dress she won best actress in, but also to compliment her dazzling straight red hair. "Ugh, I wish I could keep it! It's so beautiful." Carson smiled at herself in the mirror.