Labour

TW ⚠️

Panic attacks, Stress, Overworkage, Strong Labour, Mentions of Suicide and SH

Based/Inspired off the song Labour by Paris Paloma.

Atsuran freindship. And this is right before the incident with Q at the train station. Also some SSKK

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

"Are you finished Atsushi?" Kunikida asked as I finished up my paperwork. "Yea." He turned to Dazai who was spinning around in his chair. He handed me a stack of paper and fluttered his eye lids "Atsushi-kunn~! Can you please do my work~?" I slightly frowned and then looked up and smiled nervously. "W-why not?" I whispered out. He pushed the papers towards me and smiled. "Thank you Atsushi-kun~~~!" I pushed my papers aside and started to read through his. My head hurt already...

~

I finished about 3 hours later. Dazai and most of the agency had already gone home. It was just Kunikida, Kyouka, Yosano and Ranpo. "Atsushi.. Y'know you don't need to do everything for everyone. It's not like one person can do everything." Ranpo said taking a pink lollipop out his mouth to speak and then putting it back in. "I'm fine Ranpo-san. It's not that har-" "Atsushi. You have these for tommorow." Kunikida put a bigger stack of paperwork on my desk. "A-alright." I muttered out. Ranpo frowned slightly but went back to just sitting on his chair and doing nothing. "I promised to go meet Poe. See ya." Ranpo walked out the office. "Atsushi. You have a mission tommorow." Kunikida said adjusting his glasses. Yosano walked out the medical room with Kyouka. "Me and Kyouka are going to my place. Bye" They left followed by kunikida. I sighed and started to pack up. "I'm not going to sleep tonight..." I muttered to myself as I made my way out that office. I mean... it's not like... everythings that hard... It's just stress. I sighed as I walked out the agency building outside.

────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆── The next day, during a mission

I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed. Stupidly sitting on my bed. Patheticly crying. "Stop pitying yourself. If you pity yourself, life will become and endless nightmare." Dazai's words struck through my head as tears ran down my cheeks. I hate myself. Have I just noticed that? I layed down in my bed and I quietly sobbed. My tears stinging like acid. I eyed the knife on the floor. He slapped me. Dazai hit me. I could still feel it. No point in feeling bad for myself for something that already happened... I picked the knife up slowly. My stupid ability would fix it right? I wouldn't even feel it. And... I can't kill myself so this would be the best second option right? I stared at it with dull eyes. The silver tip slowly cutting my wrist as blood slowly dripped from my wrists. I found the sight pretty. Pinkish red blood seeping down my wrists onto the bed sheets. I'll need to change them later. Should I do my ther wrist? I mean... It wouldn't hurt to...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Hey atsushiiii~!" Dazai exclaimed as I walked into the office. Not a hint of emotion. I bandages up my wrists a bit since I already wore my black fingerless gloves. "What are you cosplaying as Dazai now-?" Ranpo said sticking his hand in his bag of chips. I didn't respond. I was right. I didn't sleep last night. I ended up cutting my thighs too... "Atsushi are you alright?" Kunikida added. "Yea." I muttered out. I was annoyed. Mad even. I felt mad..? I don't know why. Maybe because I'm always forced to do Dazai's work... Everything just seems so... hard. Nothing I do seems... enough. I sat down at my desk and just grunted as I began to work on my files I hadn't finished yesterdaysince I was doing Dazai's. I could barely stay awake. My head felt like shit. It doesn't matter anyway. I started to write down some analysis's down slowly as I glanced at my phone which was right next to me on my desk. I glanced back at the stack of paper kunikida had given me yesterday which I was supposed to do today. And then at the smaller stack I was supposed to do yesterday but didn't finish. It's gonna take me at least 5 hours just to do all this. No point in staring at it then...