~After practice~

Aiko took her phone and saw that Misaki's sent her a message.

Misaki: Sorry! I knew I promised I'd have waited for you but my mom asked me to help her at the shop. :( Did he tell you?

Aiko: Don't worry :) He? Who are we talking about?

Misaki: Akashi-kun.

Aiko: He didn't tell me anything... what happened?

Misaki: We're going out O(≧▽≦)O

Aiko: Really? Then you should start calling him 'Seijuro' or 'Sei'.

Misaki: No! That's super embarrassing!

"When did we exchange roles?" Misaki thought.

Aiko: one day you'll have to. Now I have to go: they're getting out of the locker room. See you :)

Misaki: See you (:

"Who are you talking to?" Seijuro asked.

"Your girlfriend." she chuckled.

"So she told you, uh?" he smirked and Aiko nodded. "I have to stay here a little longer because I have a meeting with the Student Council."

"Ok, see you later!" she said pecking him on his left cheek and walked out of the gym.

"Wow, it's raining heavily, isn't it?" she thought looking up.

"Aiko-chan!" Kotaro called running towards her. "Do you... have an umbrella?" he asked panting once he reached her.

"I do." she said raising her black umbrella.

"Oh... I thought you didn't have one because you were staring at the sky." he said with a sad tone. "I have an umbrella too." he whined raising his blue one.

"Why are you sad?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"Usually in shoujo mangas the girl doesn't have an umbrella and the guy has to share his." he sighed.

"How come you know this? Wait, now that I think about it, I don't wanna know."

"It's because my sister used to read them and sometimes she told me what happened in her favorite chapters!"

Aiko took his umbrella and opened it laughing.

"Don't laugh, it's true!" he pouted.

"If you wanted to share an umbrella you could have said it sooner." she chuckled taking his hand. "Let's go!"

The two of them walked under the pouring rain until they reached Aiko's house.

"Wanna come inside?" she asked opening the door.

"O-Ok..." he stuttered getting closer as she got inside. "Sorry for the intrusion!" he said putting off his shoes.

"Why so formal all of a sudden?" she chuckled taking his bag to place it beside hers.

"Uh, don't worry. It's nothing!" he said scratching his nape.

~Two weeks later~

"Misaki-chan!" Kotaro called.

"What is it, Hayama-senpai?" she asked turning towards him.

"Do you know where Aiko-chan is?"

"She's sick. She's not coming today."

"Oh, ok. Thank you!" he smiled and run into his class.

"Should I go and see her?" he thought sitting on his chair. "But there's Sei-chan if she needs anything..."