~ 004 ~

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Maya walked into the dance studio alone, not wanting to busy Mika with walking her up. It was empty, which was a surprise to her expecting to be last here like the other day. She walked towards the back wall to place her stuff down. Today wasn't a busy day, just went over what they choreographed. On the other hand, tomorrow was a busy day, they would be starting early and would spend the whole day in the studio. They would be finalizing it with other dancers and would film the choreography draft.

She sat down and started to stretch her body. She was dreading today, not wanting to see Bada. Her mind is still stuck on the fact that Bada liked her post, and how. She doesn't follow her but she still somehow liked her 5 minute old post. And there's no way that it would pop in her feed. She really didn't want to dwell on it but her mind couldn't help it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, she was hoping it would be Taeyong. But of course, it wasn't, it was the very person she didn't want to see. She sent a smile Bada's way, she wasn't wearing a mask today so she could finally see her whole face in person. I mean she did take it off the other day but only to get sips of water or to take a breather but Maya never really got to get a good look when she did that. Bada had sent her a beautiful smile back, which surprised Maya, expecting her not to acknowledge her. Of course, Bada had a beautiful smile as well, just another thing that was perfect about her.

There was an awkward silence looming over the room, neither of the girls daring to start a conversation. They were both stretching now, waiting for Taeyong to walk through the door to take over the tense atmosphere.

Bada eventually broke the silence, "How was your day yesterday?" It wasn't a very interesting question, but she could care less. She had that little hope in her that wanted her to get to know Maya.

"It was okay, I recorded something, and that's pretty much it," Maya responded, not going into too much detail.

Bada was intrigued, "Sorry to ask but what did you record?"

"Oh, I play the guitar and sing sometimes so I recorded a cover of a song," Maya told the girl sitting a few feet in front of her, switching the leg she was now stretching.

Bada hummed, "That's cool, I tried learning guitar but I never got the hang of it, that's why I stuck with dance." Bada laughed, remembering the time she tried learning guitar when she was younger.

It made Maya happy to talk about her hobbies of playing guitar and singing. I mean yes she did talk to Mika about it but whenever she got feedback about it it always felt so professional. So it was nice to talk to someone else about it. "Yeah, learning Instruments is hard, but I started when I was young. My parents always wanted me to play an instrument and guitar is what I picked." Mentioning her parents made her wince a bit, sad that things ended the way they did with them. "What about you? What did you do yesterday?"