Chapter 14

They are here

They are here

The rest of my family is here and to say I'm nervous is an understatement I'm literally freaking out. I'm actually going to meet my mom for the first time i'm so excited.

Yeah I guess you can say I have mommy issues she was not always the best so I learned to take care of myself and distant myself

I am currently in the living room with my youngest brother Ryan everyone else went to open the door it was quiet for a while.

I guess I spoke too soon because before you know it the house was filled with voices but one in particular caught my attention

"Bub thee a gurl fevy prewty" the voice sounded close to me so I looked Down and to my left was a little boy the age of 3 I believe I smiled I am him and he blushed.

Awwww so cute

Everyone started piling into the living room damn this family is big. Before I could even say anything they started asking questions back to back.

"Who is the girl"

" she is pretty"

"She looks like sky..."

"Who's the slut"

And many other comments I looked over to the person who called me a slut it was a boy around Ryan's age.

I guess we have ourselves another Xander this family has issues cause shit what I do to make them hate me this much a girl can't get a break.

Before I reply my dad stepped on and said "everyone might be wondering why you called them here I did because I wanted to tell you guys something" he said nervously yet strictly.

Someone started speaking it was a girl I wonder who she is "does it have to do with the girl dad" she said. dad DAD why did she call him dad I looked next to her and see two boys who look similar to her Omg they are the triplets I thought they had all boys.

Obviously not dipshit

"Yes it does, Skylar introduce yourself" dad said to me with a smile why he put me on blast like that. " hey my name is Skylar Dahalia Russo the lost daughter of the Russo's" I said with a blank face. Can't trust them yet

Everyone had shocked faces while the ladies were crying I don't see the reason as to why I mean I am here now.

"Th...this can't be true she is de...dead" some lady that looks just like me said she is my mother she is very beautiful would be nice if I knew her name.

I took it upon myself to respond "I am very much not dead however can we save our reactions for later I would love if you introduced yourself"I said with a slight smile

That's seems to have taken everyone out of their trans "let's do introductions now questions later" dad said everyone was I. Their own world so they just nodded.

A couple came up to me a older man and woman I guess they are my grandparents my grandma smoked at me "hello sweetie my name is latricia but call me nonna" she stepped out the way and my grandpa was just looking at me

He started glaring at me so I glared back he was a bit taken back but remained his posture after a while he smiled at me "you are definitely my granddaughter, my name is ace sweetheart but u can calm me nonno" he then pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back it felt nice.

"What that's not fair you don't allow us to call u nonno" one of who I guess to be my cousin say in return nonno just glared at him. Making him shut up immediately.

He pulled away and stepped back next came a man and woman with four boys following most smiling at me except one....

"Hey hunny we missed you arachidi(peanut)I am your uncle Ace and this is my wife Sophia and our four son's the oldest is luca he is 21 then Liam who is 19 and the twins Alec and Alex who are 18" he said with a smile I smiled back.

Everyone hugged me except one of the twins I think he's Alec.

The next couple walked up and my uncle started talking  "hey doll we missed you so much I am your uncle cole and this is your aunt Camilla and our sons the oldest is mason he is 24 then there is Ezra who is 20 then we have Grayson who is 18, Levi who is 17 and Mateo who is 3 I believe you meet him already.

I smile "yes he is very handsome" they smiled at me and hugged me I turned around there are four more people staring at me this is the rest of the intimate family I am nervous.

Heyyy it's been a while I miss writing I just don't feel motivated anymore but I will finish this book for you guys love u all until next time.

I also did not realize that ace and Sophia are also In ace Hernandez the book on Wattpad so the names might bring back memories to most of you and I am sorry if that has affected y'all In any way

Love y'all later😘😘😘😘