𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

Começar do início

𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

I sit on the floor of Walker's house while Walker is recording a Tiktok. I look up at him, extremely concerned.

"Uhm, Walker, are you struggling?" I question, placing my phone down. He turns around to face me.

"Yeah, uhm, I can't lip sync for the life of me," Walker explains. "Hey, you wanna play Roblox?"

"Alright, but what do you wanna play?" I reply, pulling the app up on my phone. He turns to me and smirks. Oh god, I know what he's going to say.

Now, I'm playing Superhero Tycoon with him. He's playing as Batman while I'm Thor. I'm almost done with the tycoon when he comes to my area to try to kill me. I run my avatar to the lava block on the door, killing him as he tries to murder me.

"Hey!" He shouts, throwing a pillow at me. I laugh as I throw it back at him. His face is lightly tinted pink, which is extremely cute on him. We're sitting on his bed right now on opposite sides. My mom dropped me off at his house since her friend's house is near his. The door has to be opened, even though we're only young teens. Someone knocks on the door and comes in. It's Leena.

"Oh, good, you two aren't kissing yet," Leena says, muttering the end. I look up at her, extremely embarrassed. "Anyway, you wanna bake some cookies and watch a movie?" I look over at Walker, who isn't paying attention. He looks like an iPad kid when he's playing Roblox.

"Walkie!" I exclaim, taking the iPad away from him. He sighs and focuses on his sister.

"Yeah, what movie though?" Walker questions, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Oh, probably Ratatouille," Leena responds. A smile creeps up on my face, especially since it's my favorite Pixar movie.

"Fine, but just for Delilah."

~

I carefully shape and out the cookie dough into hearts. Leena and I are making chocolate chip cookies, while Tanner and Walker are watching the movie. Walker tried to help, but he almost put in salt instead of sugar. So, we demoted him to movie watcher.

"So, is Walker nice to you?" Leena interrogates as she's shaping a cookie into a tiny heart.

"Oh, definitely. It's nice that he even replied to my text," I say, thinking of the night that I was dared to talk to him in the first place. Leena smiles at me.

"Well, he talks about you all the time. He really likes being friends with you," Leena whispers, trying no to be overheard by the boys. My heart skips a beat. Walker talks about me a lot? My heart feels like it is going to escape out of my chest as the butterflies in my stomach swish around. Leena notices me and smiles.

"Listen, there are a lot of girls that crush on him. I mean, I don't understand why, since he's my little brother. But, I do think he would be lucky to have you." I look up at her from shaping a cookie.

"Wow, thanks for telling me that," I respond, watching as Leena finishes cutting the last cookie. We hear the oven beep, signaling that the oven is the perfect temperature. Leena goes to a drawer and takes out the oven mitts. As she opens up the oven to slide the cookie sheet in it, I put away the ingredients. I open up the fridge to put in the milk and butter. Walker walks in the kitchen, smiling right at me. Everything Leena said comes back to my mind, the butterflies swirling throughout my intestines.