Juniper hands over the file to him. Once, Coriolanus opened the folder, a single picture stared back at him. The very woman of his thoughts. Who haunted him? Who he has been obsessed with and dedicated to for 13 years. His songbird, His Lucy Gray. "H-How!" Coriolanus stood up nearly ready to wrangle his assistant for information."She and another woman were outside of one of the old rebel bases in the old ruin along with two girls and a k9. From what I have been informed, they are being taken to District 12 to... Be executed."Juniper said nervously, and Coriolanus nearly saw red!

"Get me a train ready! Order who is ever in command of 12th peacekeepers to not harm them, but if they are harmed they will face me! Arrange for them to be brought to the best hospital! I do not care for the cost!" Coriolanus yells like a madman, ready to take heads. He had the files in his hand as Juniper ran after him his hand on his phone calling who was ever in charge of 12th peacekeepers all the while making the making arrangements.

 He had the files in his hand as Juniper ran after him his hand on his phone calling who was ever in charge of 12th peacekeepers all the while making the making arrangements

Upon boarding the train, Coriolanus was pacing and trying to calm down, when he finally decided to read the file. The file stated what happened. Both women were located outside an old abandoned hospital, where the old trackers were pinging. When the Peacekeepers arrived they took on both women.

The redhead put up a fight, protecting his Lucy Gray before being tranquilized. However, two other girls got spotted,  before his songbird told them to run. The girls gave a group of Peacekeepers a good chase before they got caught and tried to free both women. The K9 tries to protect his mistress but, is also given a tranquilizer.

He looked at how old both girls were. Both of them were 13, one was a redhead, obviously the other woman's daughter. However,  the other girl... Looked like Lucy Gray, except for the hair and eyes. The hair was a brown-blonde mix. All the while, the eyes are what stood out. He could recognize those eyes anywhere because those are his color of eyes.

His mind began to race. The possibility he and Lucy Gray have a daughter! But, what if she met someone else, who looks similar to him? No! That wasn't possible, no matter what!

He then had Juniper call the hospital in the Capital to perform a DNA test on both girls. The red hair child kinda reminds him of Sejuans, but it wasn't possible. After all, Sejuan's girlfriend in District 12, died in one of the factories in 12. She found out she was pregnant, but upon contact, she received no word from Sejuans(at that time he was on house arrest) about her being pregnant. Over time, people tortured her as the Covey tried to protect her but it was no use. So, without anyone seeing she died jumping into one of the boilers. The only thing left of her was her ring. Sejuans was heartbroken to find out. He nearly drunk himself to death if it wasn't for his Ma and Pa, Coriolanus, and Clemensia. Once Sejuans was out of his stupidity, he began to teach at the Acadamy.

Sejuans loved teaching and he was the perfect teacher. Coriolanus knew that Sejuans would be leaving teaching to run his family business, but he still wanted to teach on the side.

Coriolanus set the redhead's photos aside and looked at both his songbird and their(possibly) daughter. How much had he missed? His daughter miles stone from her birth to talking, walking, and more. Just the thought made his heart twist.

Coriolanus shook his head. He needed to remain calm and cold. For he is the President of Panama, and some low-rank commander thought, he was allowed to do as he pleased, well it appears that the fool needs to be taught a lesson. A very STRONG one too.

Upon arrival in a singular moment, he was transported back 13 years ago

Upon arrival in a singular moment, he was transported back 13 years ago. To a young Coriolanus, who became a peacekeeper for cheating to save his songbird. He shook his head, and he brought himself back to the present. He was escorted by two peacekeepers, with Juniper to where his songbird was.

The people of 12 gawk at him. probably recognize him, no doubt. Since his rise in power, he made it important for everyone to have access to the games. He also had begun to root out corruption like a weed, starting with 12. He remembers, meeting Mayor Lipps and how he had suddenly had a heart attack while the two were drinking the wine that Coriolanus brought with him.

While walking, he spotted the Hobb. At first, he wanted to strip the place and destroy it. However, a small part of him couldn't do it. So, he forbade celebration at the Hobb only during the games allowed. He kept tabs on the Covey and made sure they lived well, to the point they even owned the Hobb since it appeared the owner was in cahoots with the mayor and found dead from alcoholic poisoning. Truly such a shame, two horrible accidents, truly.

Soon they arrived at the penitentiary, and the peacekeepers that were guarding the four moved away to let him pass. Coriolanus went in with ease, his figure held power and authority. One of the Peacekeepers leads him to a door. They open it to reveal a cell, with no windows but a decent size room.

On the bed was his songbird. He went over and sat on the bed. He saw the bruises, that were on her temple and arms. He would have Juniper make sure whoever did this was... educated. He brushed her ever-soft hair and admired the beauty his songbird became. He then turns to Juniper, "Have everything prepared, and make sure her companions, the hospital follow my orders to the T. Understood."His voice held no room for argument, causing Juniper to nod before having everything arranged.

By the time his songbird awakens, she is safe and cared for in a place where he can monitor her and protect her.