𝟏.𝟏𝟐 ━ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

So in stead you wore a back jumpsuit and a haori, to make yourself at least a little formal. The jumpsuit was wider at the legs and arms but was being hid by the haori.

The haori was also black but had white and grey water waves designs at the bottom. The reason you were wearing black was to be able to hide in the bushes without being seen.

Hinata's mom drove all three of you here after you guys were done, but you let hina and emma go before you, telling them you had an important call to make, which was a lie.

You needed a moment for yourself before the fight. You were very nervous and a little scared. You had to get to draken earlier than takemichi did so he wouldn't be in critical condition, and you also had to make sure not to get stabbed in your hand by kiyomasa.

You decided not to find kiyomasa before the fight and wait until later, and spend some well-deserved time with your girlfriend and friends.

You take a deep sigh before continuing to walk to the place of the festival.

The moment you arrived you were already overwhelmed by the noise and all the shops, you've never gone to a festival in your past life

The moment you arrived you were already overwhelmed by the noise and all the shops, you've never gone to a festival in your past life. Mainly because your mom wouldn't allow you to.

You spot the girls and draken a few meters away and called out to them as you walk, draken was the first to notice you and you could see his eyes widen slighty for a second before turning back to normal.

Hinata and emma noticed you after him. You joined the three of them before apologizing for being late.

The four of you started walking towards nowhere, Draken was standing on the left of you and Hinata on your right with Emma next to her sporting a small frown. You gave hinata a confused glace, which she didn't notice as she started chatting with emma.

You were slightly worried, weren't draken, and emma supposed to go off on their own, and even if they decided to stay, why weren't they walking next to each other.

Hinata gave a slight tug on your haori and pointed at a ball throwing game stall with an excited smile, "Let's go there!" 

You nod and look at emma and draken, who were now standing in front of you with small smiles on their faces.

"You guys can go somewhere els-" You started your sentence while smiling but got cut off by a male voice around the end, "We're coming with' you guys." 

You let a small giggle and started walking to the stall. There were prizes lined up on shelves above the game. You spotted a small hello kitty plush on the top row all the way on the left and let out a small gasp.

"Look how cute that is!" You pointed at the plushie to the other three who were now standing beside you. You notice hinata open her small purse and pull out her wallet, "I'll get it for you (Y/n)!" 

She showed you an enthusiastic smile before slowly walking forward, "Hold up! I wanna get it for you (Y/n)!" Emma interrupted before you could tell hinata off, and before you could also tell emma off, draken started talking. "Nah, you guys probably suck at this. i'll win it for (Y/n)-Chi."