Everyone looked over slightly intimidated as the flying one fired its rockets again causing a giant explosion. Reverb got up and revealed her main head speaker to be damaged and partially broken.

She pulled her axe out and began advancing as she blocked an axe strike from the flying toilet. She was batted by the Chainsaw toilets claws and she went to strike it in the face but it lowered its shields and the axe simply bounced off it.

He raised his shield and fired his shotguns but they weren't doing much. Reverb prepared her blaster but the flying toilet rammed into her. The chainsaw toilet went to ram into her but she dodged and brought her axe down on it. But it only hit the mask slicing it off.

The Skibidi looked around as everyone was surrounded on the building. Y/N went to fire some cryo blast but his suit was hit by one of the devices which stuns him and de-activates the suit. Quartz caught him as she looked at Penny. Quartz pointed to a mutant on another building who had the remote.

Penny: Got it.

Penny jumped to the other building using a small grapple hook as she mutant activated the timer and ran.

Reverb tried to reach for the explosives but the Heli Skibidi rammed into her and knocked her back. The chainsaw Skibidi struck her as Penny tackled the mutant. She struck him twice and grabbed the remote, she got up and pressed the button which stopped the explosives. But the timer sped up. She looked at it confused before removing a sticky note to reveal that it was a fake stop button, rather it just sped the time up.

The Large Clockman saw this and used all his energy as he collapsed to stop time again. Reverb quickly ripped the explosives from Big Bean saving the structure. But the chainsaw toilet wrapped a chain around her neck and began pulling her towards his saws.

Y/N ripped the EMP dart out his side as some blood dripped from it. He began raising himself using Space Breaker Speed as he prepared to ram into the toilet but everyone was distracted by a familiar scream.

Everyone looked to see the ground break as something giant and horrifying rose from it.

Y/N was in awe at the sheer size of the new titan, she was literally double the size of Reverb

Y/N was in awe at the sheer size of the new titan, she was literally double the size of Reverb. She had tripled in size.

The Heli toilet fired his rockets at her but they did nothing. Her drill opened up to reveal it was also a mouth, she chomped down on the toilet killing it easily as she spun around to the other. Multiple hooks extended from her core which stabbed into the toilet and they began dragging him in as multiple drills in her core began spinning.

He tried to cut the hooks but his chainsaws simply broke. He was pulled in and shredded to pieces.

Things were peaceful for a moment as a Clock Heli began advancing towards Big Ben so that repairs could be done. A TV Man appeared on the building and teleported the injured clock Man away.