[ M!Reader ] ➜ VILLAIN : MDM

Start from the beginning

Disregarding everyone else, in a way that came off as a bit rude, you began marching over to where Tetora stood. He was idly wiping sweat from his face, snickering as the audience mirrored his every action. "Hey, stop that." He teased them, laughing after they echoed his words. He showed them a thumbs-up and a hearty grin.
You grasped Midori's jacket, setting him gently aside to prevent him from getting in the way of your endeavors. You could feel Chiaki's terrified stare landing upon you. You believe you may have traumatized him when you attempted to pummel him as a scare-house worker.

"Huh? What's with the faces?" Asked Tetora as he eyed the crowd. Much to his surprise(and heart-stopping terror), the front row all gestured to something being behind his back. Tetora froze, visibly growing fearful. "Uh, that's not very funny, you all. Real men shouldn't play tricks!" He awkwardly exclaimed, his face draining of color.

Your lips neared his ear. "Hello, Tetora." You whispered. In an instant, Tetora shrieked and spun around on his heels. Unfortunately, his balance was lost in this process. Moments before he could be swept off of the stage by nothing but gravity, your hand grasped his forearm. You stared deep into his piercing eyes, those eyes wide with fear. You watched as his sides heaved, his fanged teeth exposed with the way his expression curved downwards. Was it anger? You didn't wish to upset him, but at the same time, you're a villain. That is the role you chose. You assumed you'd have to play it through to the end, whether you wanted to or not.

Tetora was not a light entity. You assumed his muscle constitution was what made up almost all of his weight, but you were far too motivated to let him fall into the audience's arms. It should be your arms. Not theirs.
Finally, his eyebrows knitted. "Ah, ___.. Hey." He eyed you up and down with hints of hostility behind his eyes.
"It seems we have a disturbance!" Chiaki's voice boomed, causing you to shoot a glare over your shoulder. Chiaki froze as though he'd go into a full-blown panic.
Kanata pat Chiaki's shoulder. "Yes, we do. What should we "do" about "it?" He asked.
Shinobu drew his shuriken, halting near Chiaki and Kanata while Midori promptly sought a hiding space. The ninja held his weapon masterfully. "Release Lord Nagumo! Now!"

You eyed them. This was a bold move. All it would take was one slip and you'd send Tetora plummeting to broken-bone ville. But you wouldn't. You didn't like the thought of seeing him hurt. You despised it, so much so that you'd be willing to bend metal to destroy whatever caused him harm. It was strange. You're usually not so impulsive.
"Woah," Tetora's shoes tapped against yours, and while he attempted to steady himself, he accidentally flopped into your clothes. "Wha— sorry, sorry." He said as he righted himself.
You nodded your head and smiled gently at him. "It's not a problem. I just wanted to see you a bit closer-up. Is that okay?" Your question seemed innocent, causing a small sensation of shock to arise from the audience and the others in RYUSEITAI.

However, Tetora is accustomed to your behavior. He knows that you're not entirely 'normal', and he was the very first person to accept it and embrace it. Maybe that is why you fell completely head over heels.
"Go for it!" Tetora happily exclaimed. He then peered over your shoulder. "Hmm.. how about you try not to scare the others next time?"
You narrowed your eyes. "I'm a villain, am I not?"
Tetora awkwardly laughed. "Yeah, yeah, you are. But that doesn't mean you can just storm up here and wherever you want." He slid his hands into yours.
Your gaze snapped onto his hands, your breaths rushing like an endless stream as your face grew hot. "I— I.. that is what I do." You corrected him, only wishing for this conversation to continue on and on. If you acted like an idiotic monster, maybe he'd try to teach you even more, and then you'd get closer and closer to him.

Tetora laughed at that. "Nope, you're not supposed to. People paid to see this, you know! You've gotta go back now, 'kay?" He gestured towards the backstage.
You huffed audibly, sinking onto his shoulder. "I'm a villain. I choose to stay. The people who paid will still get a show either way."
"Hey, you need to listen," Tetora grabbed your arms in his hands. You beamed as you buried your face into his neck. "Aye! Don't just—" You placed your hands on his shoulders from behind.

That seemed to anger Shinobu. "Let go of—"
Chiaki smiled down at Shinobu, giving him the signal to stop. "___, we need to continue our performance." Said he.
You waved him off. "And I need to continue this." You grumbled.
Tetora gave you a tiny nudge. "C'mon, let's do this later."
You huffed into his neck. "Hmm," you leaned back before spinning around and flopping into his chest. Tetora caught you with a loud "oomph—!".
Your head craned back, your lips dangerously close to the microphone earpiece of Tetora's. "Just one more moment. That's all." You whispered, wishing not to hurt Tetora's hearing.
"Haha, I knew you were reasonable. Thanks, ___." Said Tetora moments before leaning his face towards your cheek.

You immediately turned your head, causing his lips to briefly hit yours. He immediately jolted backward, wiping his lips instantly while the rest of RYUSEITAI's expressions dropped.
You forced yourself to stand regularly, turning around to gesture for Tetora to wish you goodbye. He waved. You held out your hands. Tetora placed his face into your palms, smiling from ear-to-ear at you. You placed a sweet, dizzying kiss on his lips.

By the time you were ready to leave, the audience was shocked and roared with excitement so loud that you wondered if they liked this more than RYUSEITAI as a whole. These cheers were some of the loudest cheers you've ever heard, but you loved hearing it. Tetora grasped your wrists in his hands, appearing a tad irritated that you messed up such an important performance, but he seemed too smitten to really argue.

"Goodbye, RYUSEITAI. I'm— sorry I interrupted your performance." You choked out your apology, revolted by the idea of it.
Tetora cheered for you, pumping his fists into the air. "Great job!"
You nodded, waving to him before exiting the stage. If he missed your promised time, you'd have to kidnap him from a performance and drag him to your office yourself— in a figurative sense. You found it distasteful to do such a thing genuinely. You only occasionally crash performances because it gets RYUSEITAI's hashtag trending each and every time.

Never fails.