[ M!Reader ] ➜ VILLAIN : MDM

╰┈➤ The unit of RYUSEITAI has their very own villain on their hands

         ╰┈➤ The unit of RYUSEITAI has their very own villain on their hands. ___(you) are quite the handful, being you're taller than all of the members and far stronger than them; all but Tetora. While the unit competes in an MDM, you swoop in to take your time admiring Tetora's stage presence.

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

       You cannot help how you feel. You're a villain throughout, there's no denying that. You lost your rights to becoming a hero many years ago. Yet, seeing the bright lights of a stage belonging to solely heroes, it made you feel something deep down. Something you hadn't felt in years and deemed that you could never feel again. Your eyes squinted against the blinding shimmers of the five idols, your gaze ripping directly through Chiaki Morisawa in order to rest faithfully on Tetora Nagumo's shoulder. Even though no one else seemed to notice it, you could see Chiaki's expression changing. A drip of sweat appeared on his jawline. You adopted a gentle, though somewhat sinister smile— although that's just your ordinary smile.

While you would like to watch the heroes get put back into their place, you'd be devastated if anything were to happen to Tetora. Even though you figured that you were irredeemable and awful as a whole, something about RYUSEI black made you feel human again.

You and Tetora have spoken many times before. You learned a lot in that time. Tetora likes to feel manly in his own conception, and he plans to be the absolute epitome of manliness in the future. He wants to front for the male population as a whole, and you can't say that isn't childish, but you liked it. You would sit down beside him whenever you could, idly prompting him to begin rambling to you whenever he wished to. When his voice reached your ears, your soul felt oddly soothed. Tension in your spine fled, sending a wave of content crashing upon you. This sense of happiness was rare, still writhing and bleeding as it was birthed from your chest.

At the same time, you liked it.

And then came your decision, leaving you slithering in the shadows backstage, precisely where you had been watching from. Of course, none of the RYUSEITAI members were aware of your presence. Not even their little ninja, who you had to compliment regarding his abilities.
Your gaze fixated upon Tetora. You enjoyed watching him thoroughly, and thanks to years of emotional stagnation, you didn't know how to handle that. You couldn't wrap yourself around the idea of your heart racing and your face flushing— that just wasn't normal for you. That was something that had happened only once in your life prior to Tetora's appearance.

The RYUSEI of green leapt forth, as choreographed in their practice routines. Your expression deadpanned. You didn't wish to see Midori Takamine, while you did enjoy his company, you didn't wish to drag him into your strange obsessions. Was it obsession?

As the music began to die down, Chiaki waved eagerly to his audience with his entire body. He grinned down at them like a hero would, laughing away as they roared with applause. Kanata waved his body to and fro, signaling for his audience members to do the same. As expected, they soon fell in rhythm with him. His cheeks grew rosy as he giggled. The audience themselves were encouraging Midori to take the stage with some form of playfulness, yet the idol proceeded to grow flustered and simply cower from their praise and applause.
Shinobu began showing the audience some of his newest shurikens, all made of pure rubber. They're more of molds of the genuine thing, like a souvenir of some sort. His audience members seemed to thoroughly enjoy this brief lesson regarding ninja culture.