Chapter 36(final)

Start from the beginning

"you are awake" minho said falling down my knees...okay what is happening?
"hyung I am...what is wrong?" I asked.
"minho hyung I heard..."
Jisung froze as soon as he entered the room" hyunjin" he said taking a step forward"you...you are back"he added.
"why are you acting like I have been in a coma for ten years or something?" I asked, the two didn't say a word after what I said." wait...i was in a coma for ten years. You don't look too old...this us a joke." I added
"hyunjin calm down...you were in a coma" jisung said approaching me.
"I was" I said making him nod sadly.
"for eight months" he answered making me freeze.

"what?" I asked blinking my eyes.
"I thought...we thought we lost you...but you are back...i miss you so damn much" jisung said kissing my cheek.
"but how about Ahn...seunghee...felix...where is Felix?" I asked glancing between the two.
"he is at work...he...he did not take the fact that you were in coma well...he lives in his house alone " jisung said.
"did he...did he leave us?" I asked.
"we...i don't think so..."
"what do you mean you don't think so jisung"I cut him off, minho hyung didn't move an inch from where he was sitting.

"you see, after the doctor officially told us you are in a coma...felix lost it...he is ignoring minho hyung and I...but at the same time he always check on us...like make sure we are fine...he lives in his house and buried himself in his work...he doesn't talk much too us either" han said rubbing my hand.
"how did you let him?" I asked in disbelief.
"he needed time to heal...all of us, a lot happened these past months hyunjin." han said calmly....calm and jisung in one sentence I had never thought I would use the two in the same sentence.

Han's pov
Flashback
"so you are telling me he is never going to wake up" Felix said looking through the glass at hyunjin, the older was linked to different machines...it had been a day since he the operation...and the doctor just informed us that he is in a coma.
"Mr lee I said that..."
"is he going to wake up or not?" Felix yelled making all of us flinch.
"I don't" the doctor answered."it is in his hand...we did everything we could...it could take him days...months or even years" he added.

"there is nothing you can do" I said swallowing hard as I leaned on the window staring at hyunjin.
"unfortunately no" the doctor answered.
"I am taking him out of the country..."
"I don't advise you to do so...his condition is still critical to move him around...i know that you are worried about your boyfriend but I can't let you do that...."
"you..."
"Felix enough" I said cutting him off.
"this is your hospital...you can bring any doctors you want...but they will tell you the same...i am sorry" the man said walking away.

"this is not possible jisung...he...he could never wake up" Felix said clenching his hair, the man is on average of breaking down...i get him...i really do.
"he is still alive baby...he will come back to us" I said rubbing his back, I don't believe that I was the one who was calming Felix down...he always was the one to take care of me...i think this time I will need to do it." he is strong"I said hugging him.
"why...like after all this...after we got rid of seunghee and Ahn...why" Felix said crying hard.
My eyes fell on minho hyung who was staring at us from the end of the hall.
"he is a coma" I said clearing my throat.

"what?" the older yelled walking closer.
"where the hell were you?" Felix yelled pulling back to glare at him." let me guess you had something to take care of...like usual" he added chuckling.
"lix please..."
"no, jisung...we need him to be with us...but god knows where he went" Felix cut me off... He is angry right now...i am afraid that he is going to say something he regrets later.
"I was talking to the police...i told him about everything."minho said making me freeze.
"you told them you worked for the darkstone..."
"no, I just told him that soyeon was trying to kill me... After man killed hoseok...she wanted to take revenge because hyunjin killed him...that's why I was hiding the past few years" minho said looking at hyunjin.

"she is going to tell them that you are lying..."
"no one will believe her...she is Kim's daughter and she kidnapped us...the darkstone is gone...Ahn is dead...Kim escaped the country...it is over " minho cut me off.
" pray that hyunjin wakes up or I will never forgive you...the both of you" Felix yelled pointing between us before he left.
"lix..."
"let him be" minho hyung said stopping me from following after the younger" he is right...he didn't say it but I caused this...i would have left..."
"what no?" I said shaking my head.

"I won't do it again...i can't do it again...i have always ran away to keep you safe but I know that is not the right choice...i am never going to leave your side ever again." he said hugging me" hyunjin is going to wake up I know that"he added caressing my hair.
"hyung, what'ss going to happen now...did the police really believe you? What if a member of the darkstone tells them about you?" I asked biting my lips.
"most of the members are dead or ran away fearing for their lives...plus not a lot of them know about my true identity...hoseok was like a ghost inside the mafia...that's what Ahn told me...if his identity is a secret it will help him go undercover" he added.

"so you were always  covering your face to hide your identity " I said pulling back a little.
"hey plus I am supposedly dead...and people don't know about hoseok" he answered.
"your family...they know about you now?" I asked making him nod.
"they were informed...the police is reopening the whole case after all... don't worry about it."he said with a little smile" I am just excited to meet my grandparents....i miss them"he added.
"I am sure they miss you too" I replied nodding my head, I gulped glancing at hyunjin.
"he will wake up...we will wait for him for eternity if we had to" minho hyung said squeezing my hand....we will.

End of flashback

Since that day Felix has been distant from us, we tried reaching out to him but he always ran....he usually come to hyunjin's house after work to spend hours next to him then leaves for his...it is been pretty much our life for the past...at first I was afraid that he hates us...like minho and I...but one day I caught him covering the older who fell asleep next to hyunjin's bed before he kissed his forehead and left...he didn't see me. I was hiding behind the wall...but after that I knew he still loved us...he was just confused and worried...
"the doctors that lix brought said the same thing...we just needed to wait for you to wake up" I said hugging hyunjin.

"hyung, please come closer" the taller said looking at minho hyung was just staring at us.
"I am sorry hyunjin....i am really sorry..."
"I am fine...see...i am back...all I need right now is for you to come closer..."hyunjin cut him off.
The older nodded his head approaching us carefully."I missed you" hyunjin said pulling him to sit on his other side.
"are you hurt somewhere?" minho asked.
"no, I am fine...tell me what happened to seunghee...is the case over?what happened?" hyunjin said as both minho hyung and I lay on his chest.

"yes, I am officially back to life I guess...my relationship with my father is not the best...i apologized to the rest...my mom divorced him for what he did to hoseok...my grandparents were a bit angry at me but they soon understood that I wanted them to be safe" minho hyung told him."everything went back to normal I guess...i was cleared out by the police too...we were just missing you...and Felix"he added.
"seunghee?" hyunjin asked...the older and I shared a look before he nodded.
"she is dead," I said with an emotionless voice.
"what....hyung why..."
"I didn't kill her...she killed herself in jail" minho cut him off.

"what about her brother? Kim's son..he could cause..."
"he was killed in the attack hyunjin...we are safe now...you don't need to worry about anything" I said getting up and taking my phone out" I need to call Felix."I added.
"hyunjin" the three of us looked toward the door surprised by the new voice.
"lix...baby I miss you" hyunjin answered.
"hyunjin," Felix said as tears fell down his cheeks...this was the first time I saw him cry in the past months..."hyunjin" he added jumping inside the older's arms.minho hyung moved a bit giving him some time together.
"I am back love...i am back" hyunjin  whispered caressing his back as he smiled at us" come"he added opening his arm for me and minho...we walked close hugging the other two...

"I am sorry hyung...jisung" Felix said as a hiccup escaped him."I miss you"he added
"we understand...we miss you too" minho said kissing his head.
"this is all I have dreamed of...i can finally die in peace" hyunjin said making me hit his shoulder.
"I don't talk about death after you just woke up" I said glaring at him.
"I am still hurt and you hit me"he answered pouting" lix he hit me"he added with a childless voice making all of us laugh...we are finally together...it is over...

                                                        The end
*************************************
Finally...it is the end of beautiful liar I hope that you have enjoyed the story...i will probably post an epilogue I just don't know when.