Chapter 21

Minho's pov
"so baby what do you think? Spain or the Maldives " Soyeon said making me glance at her.
We were out having dinner it was supposed to be a date...her father made me take her out, she was so happy when i told...i was listening to the woman who  was talking about something but I spaced out...i can't stop thinking about hyunjin...that night keeps on repeating inside my head...every touch... every kiss...but I need to forget about it...i was just lucky that I got that chance with him...I know very well that I can't be with them...it is a good memory that I need to bury inside my head...deep inside my head.

I did not meet him or talk to him in two days I saw the news that M leaked about him cheating on his husband.. Aka jisung...this morning the three had announced that they are together...the whole country is on fire after the news.
"What was it?"I said blinking my eyes.
"what is wrong with you? You zone out a lot" the girl said gripping my hand.
"nothing it is about work" I answered with a small smile.
"I will ask my dad to stop giving you jobs...i don't want you to get tired..."
"I am fine don't worry about it...what did you say?" I said cutting her off as I smiled at her...like the best fake smile I can master.
"for our honeymoon do you want us to go the Spain or Maldives?" she asked...oh girl...great.

"whatever you wish" I answered drinking the cup of water next to me.
"or Paris...yes Paris is more romantic," she said nodding her head" you know what... we can visit all of them" she added.
"yes sure" I murmured glancing out of the window...this is hell....i want to get out of here.
"hoseok"I looked toward the new voice to be met with an unfamiliar girl.
"baby, do you know her?" someone asked scanning the woman...who the hell is she?
"no" I answered glancing between the two.

"what...you contacted me years ago, about your brother minho...i am a private detective you wanted information about him and your family" the woman said with a frown.
"hoseok had an accident...he lost his memory" soyeon said taking my hand into her, I can feel the tension in the air...she is jealous.
"oh, I am sorry to hear that" the woman said glancing at me" I am choi haeri, I learned about his death too...i tried to reach out to you but you were gone too...it is been seven years now" she added giving me her hand to shake...soyeon was glaring at her at this point.
"nice to meet you...thank you for your concern...as my fiance said I don't remember" I answered.

Haerin retracted her hand before she nodded.
"anyway...have a great night...my husband must be looking for me" she said with a small smile before she walked away.
"I don't like her" Soyeon said.
"you heard your baby...she is married" i replied cringing from the name.
"still....you never told me about her either...why did you hire her?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I don't remember..."
"of course you don't...you just forgot about everything...about this...about us...just take me home hoseok" she yelled getting up.

I watched as the woman walked out of the restaurant leaving me behind...i swear she is crazy...how did my brother agree to be with her?
I entered the car while soyeon acted like I did not exist...i just drove back home silently.
"I am sorry" I said parking the vehicle...she glanced at me with red teary eyes...i did not eve realize she was crying.
"I...i am sorry too..you have no idea how much pain I went through when I lost you...i thought you were hurt like your brother...i...and now after I got you back...you don't even remember us...it is frustrating" she said sobbing hard.

Again whenever I see her like this I feel bad for tricking her, but she is not an angel...she is not innocent...she is the daughter of the boss of Darkstone...she killed before...the both of us are two criminals...we don't deserve empathy or people to feel sorry about us.
"I am trying my best" I whispered.
"I know...i know love...i am sorry for yelling...i love you so much okay" she said pecking my lips...god damn it...stop doing that....just stop it..."are you coming?" she added when she pulled away.
"I have some work to take care of"she sighed but nodded in defeat.
"see you" she said stepping out of the car.