Chapter 23

Minho's pov
"hoseok" I glanced toward mike who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"what?" I asked blinking my eyes...i was thinking about my encounter with the Boys...jisung just saw past me...he is right I tried to make them hate me.. But it didn't go as planned...rhe three need to understand that there is no place for me with them anymore...
"man you are not like usual these days, I asked you what do you want us to do this him?" he asked pointing at the man who was chained to the chair, he was unconscious due to all the beating he got...he used to work for the dark stone until Ahn found out that he is sending information to the serpent...he is a dead man as soon as he thought about betraying the mafia.

"And you are stupid these days...take care of him," I said glaring at the man
"do I get to kill him?" he asked with a wide smile...these sick bastards I work with...they are crazy...and I am becoming just like them...
"he is all yours" I answered taking a cigarette out before I went outside the warehouse...a bullet sound echoed throughout the whole place as I made my way toward my car.
I drove away without waiting for the men, I finished my job here... I was appointed to find out where he was taking the information and I found out...the dark stone and the serpents are enemies since forever so it is not a surprise....

I made a right turned heading to the mafia house, in no time I parked my car inside the garage... kang was engaged to Kim seunghee, the young daughter of the serpents' mafia...the woman disappeared after kang's death...
"hoseok" I jumped in surprise when Soeyon banged on my window...when the hell did she came?
"what is wrong?" I asked stepping out of the car.
"I...i fought with dad" she said laying her head on my chest.
"what why...."
"he wants to postpone our wedding...it is because of the other mafia...the serpents...he is going to attack them or whatever", she cut me off.
They already called Ahn...damn...before I even come home.

"say something baby" Soyeon said looking at me.
"I...your father knows what is best..."
"don't take his side damn it", she yelled pulling  back.
"princess enough....go to your room and rest I need to talk with hoseok" boss said entering the garage.
The woman glared at him before she walked away....oh shit...i almost forgot...i need to take something of hers to Mr yun...I will try to grab a hair sample later before I visit him.
"I presume soyeon told you about the wedding" Ahn said cutting my thoughts off.
"she did, I think it is for the best...are you really declaring war on the serpents"I asked walking after the old man.

"they messed up a big drug deal of mine...a very big one as you know...i won't hold back anymore...i will make them pay"Ahn said clenching his hands, the information the man leaked was about a drug deal...the darks stone lost million of dollars because of this...it made me so happy if you ask me but unfortunately the other mafia took the drugs.
"did you talk to Kim?" I asked he glanced at me with the corner of his eyes before he shook his head.
"I talked with his son...he denied everything" he replied...for god sake when did the men that were with me call Ahn at this point they called him before I had even left since he had rims to contact the serpents and talk with his daughter before I reach the house...

"hoseok, I am counting on you with this... take care of all preparation " the old man said patting my shoulder beffoe he left...i hope the two of the mafia burn, I shook my head before I walked toward soyeon's room to try and grab a hair sample to take to Mr yun...did She have to be his granddaughter...why did I  have to be complicated?

Hyunjin's pov
"I did not expect him to do that" changbin hyung said shaking his head, chan hyung and him came to my house to check on everything and I just told them about what happened with minho hyung.
"he lost it hyung...he had a tattoo on his hand" jisung said shaking his head.
"you mean tattoos...he has a couple of them all over his upper body" I said making his eyes widen...minho hyung was wearing a jacket so only the tattoo on his hand was visible to Felix and jisung...the later is surprised by the tattoos he is going to be shocked when he sees the bullets scars and wounds....