Enough with your excuses

(Amelia's pov)

It's been a few weeks since my encounter with Pablo. And I now make sure to be on time for my bus. I don't even want to look at Pablo. How could he just block me, get a girlfriend and blame me on whatever he meant. That's so childish if you ask me but whatever I don't even care anymore. I hope he enjoys his little girlfriend.

She might have the looks but I got both the looks and smarts so hm. Well anyways life for me has been great I've been going to the gym and eating slightly healthier. So I guess I can say I'm happy but a little lonely. Since Sabrina got married she's been having date nights and lazy days with her husband. So I get it. I haven't really made any friends in uni or in general because it's hard. Except acquaintances I guess.

Whenever I try and start a conversation they just ask 'are you Pablo Gavis ex' or 'I see why he left you'. Just stupid questions or snarky remarks. So tonight I need to have fun. I'm going to the club with some people I know because they offered and I needed some alcohol in my system. So I said f*ck it I might not be friends with these people but hey. New year new me.

Since the breakup I have been insecure about my body just because the first month was me eating. The next month was me crying. And lastly the third month was me thinking about how much my life sucks. But now I'm stable and ready to party and meet new people.

So tonight I'm wearing the tightest, seductive and sexy dress I've been meaning to wear since forever but didn't because Pablo thought it was the most revealing dress I owned. But now that he's gone I can finally wear it

The dress was a dark red almost black when far away and with the design of a wrinkle texture. The dress was soft and silky in the front and felt like a sequence but wasn't. I wore some black stilettos and a silver bracelet. The dress was tight from the waist so I snatched up really well. And my hair was down with the layered curls meeting my lower back.

I grabbed my bag, applied some gloss and headed over to the club. Ready to party.

When I arrived I immediately spotted the people from my uni drinking shots. Already drunk they waved me over.

"Oh my goddd lookie she came I told you she'd come" one of the girls said as they all laughed and I just stood their awkwardly
"Here girl take a shot" another girl says handing me a glass what looks like is filled with don julio
"Thanks" I say drinking the shot and squirming due to the nasty after taste
"Yessss that's the spirit" they scream as we all drink some more I get to the point that I'm sick to my stomach.

Feeling tipsy I grab my purse and excuse myself and when heading to the bathroom someone bumps into me causing me to fall backwards.

"What the f*ck you just made me eat sh*t" I say to the man I front of me but I can't really see his face because everything was so blurry
"I'm talking to you puto" I said trying to get up but ended up failing
"Oh sh*t my bad let me help you" the man said reaching his hand out
"Yeah thanks" I said fixing my dress
"I'm sorry off topic your really pretty" he says making me blush like an idiot
"Oh thank you but I look like sh*t im literally drunk" I laugh
"So you still look gorgeous do you wanna dance after going where ever you were going" he asks
"What" I ask
"You were heading towards the bathroom so I assumed" he says
"Oh yeah I don't have to go anymore let's dance" I laugh awkwardly. I totally forgot about using the bathroom this man was so fine. Like young Johnny depp fine.
"Wait I'm Amelia" I scream due to the loud music playing busting my eardrums
"I'm Andrés" he smiles leading me to the dance floor. We immediately start to dance to 'gasolina' until he left to get drinks.

I was waiting on the side and scanning the room to see my friends who were still by the bar. I was looking towards the booths and saw Pablo.

Great.