Im sorry

(Amelia's pov)

I woke up with Pablo still cuddled into my arms. I have to get used to this now. But I like it. It is currently 5:24 am and Pablo had training at 8:00 I know Pablo takes forever to get ready. He has to shower and fix his hair and all that. What's the point he messes it up at practice. Sometimes I don't get guys or guys in general. I also have to encounter Pedri today since I'll be watching the team practice. I'm kinda nervous because one it's embarrassing two I left with a stupid explanation and three im just superrr embarrassed. But I'll have to figure things out somehow like an adult I am. Or will be next year.

"Amor you okay" Pablo says laying on his side as he tucks in a piece of my hair.
"Yeah why" I lied
"Nah your not is it because of Pedri or the you know the other night "
"No not about him and especially not about that"
"Cmon just tell me"
"No Pablo I'm fine seriously I'm all good now get ready while I make you some breakfast"
"Okay fine thank you" he says placing a kiss on my cheek as he heads into the bathroom

As for me I take a quick shower brush my teeth and get dressed. I decided not to wear any makeup just curling my lashing and adding serum. I made Pablo some avocado toast and a protein shake. As he is on his strict diet. I do say it has been working.

Pablo came down with his hair wet while dripping small droplets of water on the floor. He dropped his back and ate quickly and chugged his shake.

"Dam you can't eat slow"
"Nope I gotta go"
"We are literally early what do you mean"
"Nope turns out practice is at seven thirty not eight"
"Sh*t let's go"
"Kay pass me my keys"
"Here" I say throwing them to him as we rush into the car.

As arrived right on time and all the players were now stretching. I set my things down and opened my laptop. I decided to work on Pablo schedule for next season just to get a head start. As I was working I would catch Pedri looking at me then turing away fast as I watched quietly stayed focused on getting this done. I was half way done until someone closed my laptop.

"What the hell" I say looking up to see Pedri standing in front of me
"We need to talk" he says with an angry tone.
What's his problem..
"Kay let me finish this th-"
"No now" he says sternly
"Okay dam fine let's talk"
"Why'd you tell Pablo about what happened between us"
"What do you mean" I said trying to play dumb
"You know what I mean he thinks I'm the bad guy and I hurt you well im just here to day I'm sorry for hurting your little weak feelings you just crave the attention don't you"
"Um no I don't crave attention and I do admit it was dumb for me to leave angry but still you could've texted me or something not a big deal" I said now getting annoyed
"Yeah well next time you want to spread fake news make sure to inform me it's annoying"
"How was it fake news please I would love to know"
"First I told you nicely that I didn't like you and you got all heated for no reason and acted like I planned a fake hangout"
"It's true and that's what it was, to break the news that you don't want me in your way and I got completely don't worry"
"I should've never given you the job or introduced myself I got to see your true colors"
"Omg your so dramatic im done with you im leaving"
"Nah you don't get to walk away from your problems"
"Well guess what I am goodbye Pedri and I pinky promise to not spread fake information and stay out of your way im super sorry I made you feel that way" I said sarcastically grabbing my things as he rolls his eyes.
"Whatever I don't even care" Pedri says walking away

I walk over to some tables and sit down. How could he say this is my fault he's the one who made this a big deal. I didn't even care to be honest I got over it like an adult. I continued with my work and waited for gavi to finish practice. After 2 long hours of waiting practice was finally done.

I walked towards the car not wanting to face Pedri. But the car was locked great now I have to wait for gavi to hurry up and change.

  Gavi 🖕🏽

Hey I'll be their in a little I gotta talk to xavi real quick 👍🏽

  K hurry up I'm colddd

Sorry I'll be quickk

Ugh whatever he always says that and takes his sweet time. As I was on my phone I heard footsteps walk towards me.

———————————————————————————

I didn't pay much attention since I didn't care until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Finally pab- Pedri what are you doing here" I said shockingly
"Um im actually here to apologize listen Amelia I didn't mean to yell at you and blame you I was just mad and couldn't control my anger and I know I'm acting like gavi but I am truly sorry, I'm sorry" he says sincerely
I just look at him not knowing what to say or feel because I feel like saying yes of course I forgive you but I also feel like punching him for yelling at me but I didn't.
"It's fine Pedri and i get you want to be friends i get it now"
"Yeah I'm sorry I really do like you i do but nothing more as a friend plus i see you eyeing someone else" he smirks
"Like who" i say nervously
"Pablito"
"No no we're not together i mean we're friends like me and you nothing more" i rambled
"Mhm when you guys announce your together I'll be the one to tell you I told you so"
"Yeah okay you do that" i roll my eyes

I say as he pulls me into a hug

"I'm glad we're friends and once again I'm sorry i acted like a d*ck" he says as i feel his hot breath tickle along my neck
"Me to Pedri"
"Um am I interrupting something" Pablo says with his arms crossed
"Oh no I was just saying bye" I say pulling apart from the hug
"Yeah bye Amelia bye pablito" he smiles as he walks over to his car.

(Pablo's pov)

After I finished talking with Xavi about the game I headed over to the car. Then I see two people hugging from the distance. As I walk closer I see Amelia and Pedri. HUGGING. Why I thought they were on bad terms...

"Um am I interrupting something" I say crossing my arms
"Oh no I was just saying bye" she says pulling apart awkwardly
"Yeah bye Amelia bye pablito"

Hm whatever I'm not jealous I'm not jealous. I said to myself

"Let's go Amelia" I say getting into the car.

There was an awkward silence the whole car ride. I don't know why but I feel weird. When she was him I wanted that to be me. Why am I even worrying we're not even together. But I do want to be with her.

"Pablo"
"Hm" I hum
"Are you mad" she says softly
I'm not even mad I'm more like jealous...
"No Why would I be mad"
"I don't know forget I asked" she says turning her body to face the window

As we got home she was about to head upstairs u til I pulled her to face me.

"You know what you did wrong hermosa" I say in her ear
"W-what" she say's stumbling on her words
"You know what and why you were hugging Pedri when that should've been me"
"Por qué estás celoso"
"Yo no I just don't like people touching you not even my best friend"
"Mhm I see that"
"Come to bed with me hermosa I'll show you a good time" I say placing a kiss behind her ear as that is her weak spot
"Not today pablito" she says pulling away as I give her a 'whyyy' look
"Por que no tu juegas mucho" I complain
"I don't I just have a king day tomorrow and I need to walk tomorrow" she says placing a kiss on my cheek as she walks up the stairs
"Fine but you owe me"
"Mhm buenos noches"
"Buenos noches princesa"

Ugh this girl has me feeling things I've never felt before with anyone.

____________________________________
Thank you so much for reading 🫶🏽 im so sorry for not posting this week I was super busy with school and personal stuff. I'll try and post more. 🤍 have a great day

Not proof read

1507 words