chapter -8 ( change)

Magsimula sa umpisa

( Kshitija's look but without that layering neckpiece with pearl stud)

You can imagine rest of the things accordingly.

Kshitija came outside and saw that he was inside the car . Rude ,jerk she thought.

'So ,you were expecting him to open the door for you like a gentleman ' her subconsciousness mocked her .

But she got surprised when she saw that they were wearing matching outfits or more like couple outfits .

She sat beside atharv .

To say that she didn't check him out would be wrong because she did.

She didn't knew what to talk about as Atharv was completely silent,so she took out her mobile with headphones .

She was just going to put them on her ear but then he asked something "what is the plan "?

"For what " kshitija asked.

To get your things back from your uncle and his family. Atharv replied.

" I need a lawyer which my uncle could not manipulate and the original will of my parents as What i was shown was a fake one " she completed.

" Hmm " was the only reply from him.

There was complete silence for 20 more minutes .

Kshitija was listening to song and looked at him from the side of her eyes .He is looking different today,she thought but soon waved all of it away .....

Atharv got out of the car and soon she got out of the car too.

"Do it quickly,you have two hours only "he said

You know what ,you can go back to your work  i will shop myself. She replied.

Atharv looked at her and moved on from there without replying anything to her .

Soon they entered a big shop for her outfits.......

The manager of the mall  immediately came on spotting Atharv .

How can I help you ,sir ? He asked being polite.

"I don't need your help ,she does" atharv replied and the manager looked at kshitija

"Umm, I need to see some bridal and non- bridal outfit " kshitija informed the manager .

He nodded and asked the helpers to bring all the required outfits and then took them in a more private area .

He called a waiter to serve them water and tea / coffee something but both of them declined.

Kshitija saw a lot of lehengas but could not figure out any some were too heavy and some were unnecessarily loaded with stones and other things.