chapter 7

Author pov
Finally after four hours of torture the classes end and now it was lunch time.

When the bell rang the students started to leave one by one and jennie also stood up to go canteen and look at yn who was listening to music the whole time not caring about the world.

Jennie shook her head as it is not something new to see her bestfriend like this. As a girl who has high iq you don't take much stress you just have to open the book night before the exam start and review them and then boom!!
(Why I don't have such iq. I have to study hard but in the exam hall everything I remember is kpop song. My life sucks🤧)

Shaking her head she shook her bestfriend to gain her attention which she succeeded.

Yn who was in her own world look at jennie and raised a brow as if asking what. In answer jennie gesture her to look front to which she did and saw the class was empty and just both of them were present there. Confused yn look at jennie before asking

Yn:where is everyone? Why there are just the two of us and no one else?

Jennie:you dumb because it is lunch time that is why there is no one.
Yn:oh. I didn't even knew when the classes ended.

Jennie :yes ma'am it's lunch time. Now if you are done can we go and eat something before the lunch time ends because I AM DAMN HUNGRY.

In the last sentence she screamed because she was so done with her bestfriend.yn sigh and got up before her friend exploded. Together they walk out of the classroom.

In the cafeteria

Entering inside the cafeteria they look around and saw the whole cafeteria was full and students were sitting with their friends or alone and eating their lunch

Yn and jennie went towards counter and grab their lunch tray and look around to find a sit for them to sit. Looking around they spot a sit near a table where they can see three boys were sitting.

Without thinking much they went towards the empty sits and sat down and started to eat their lunch.

(Their lunch )

Will eating their lunch they didn't notice that almost every students were looking at them. And why not the guys who were sitting beside their table are none other than kim brothers.

Today just the Maknae line come to college as namjoon got some work at his father office so he didn't come.And the reason why students were looking at both besties is till now no one dare to sit beside the kim brothers even if they were junior or senior as the brothers don't like when someone disturb them.

Because one time a group of girl was sitting and they were trying to gain their attention which annoy them and in next minute they were in the ground groaning as they beat the shit outta them. After that day no one sit or come near them in lunch time.

But today those two girls sit there and are eating their lunch peacefully. Bit when the Maknaes felt like someone sit beside them they raised their head look at their right to see the girls from the morning sitting and eating but they didn't react much as long as they don't disturb them.

But which disturbed them was the whole cafeteria was staring at them which was annoying to them so they sent a death glare and the students who were staring immediately turn around and continued. But after sometimes something happened which left the whole cafeteria to gaspe and leave in shock.

That's it for today. See you in next chapter. Do vote and comment.

 Do vote and comment