2.

Just as I'm done setting my room up, i hear maa calling me to open the door because the bell rang twice and she is doing some 'important' work. I sigh as I go and open the door to see Chandni di. 
I see the clock and realise it's about 5 in the evening now. She looks at me and smiles and I feel like we're going to click instantly.
"Hi Avni! I hope you remember . Agar tum free ho to tum humare Ghar aa sakti ho. I would love to be your friend.",she says.
"Accha di Mai 2 min Mai aayi mummy ko batakar. BTW, I can call you di na?" I say.
" bilkul, why not?".
We go to her home and she takes me to her room and Oh My God.
It's the literal defination of aesthetic.
She chuckled as she saw the happiness on my face.
"Are, muh to band Karo behena", she jokes.
"Di itni sundarta mujhse handle nahi hogi." I reply.
Just as she is about to say something, we hear a boyish voice," Di suna na, woh mera bat dekha hai-".
We turn and I get the shock of my life.
'Tum?'
'Tum?'
We both say at the same time.
'TUM yaha kya kar rahe ho??' I ask.
"Oy madam, yeh mera ghar hai", the guy replies.
I look at him and then Chandni di and say "Di, yeh aapka Bhai hai?".
She looks confused and replies," Ha par tum dono ek dusre ko kaise jaante ho?"
He starts speaking,"arey Di yeh wohi ajeeb si ladki  hai Aaj subah dikhi-". Cutting him off, I say," Di yeh sab chodo aap yeh batao ki yeh adopted to nahi hai na, kya hai ki aap itni pyaari aur acchi ho aur yeh to kitna rude hai."
"Are kya ladki hai, Bina mujhe jaane hi judge karne lagi hai." he says.
"Tum bhi toh Aaj subah wohi kar rahe the na?" I say making him go quiet.
Chandi di says,"yeh sab chodo Mai kuch khana lekar aati hu ruko."
An awkward silence fills the room as she leaves and I start looking around the room.
Suddenly the guy says looking down," Itna obvious tha kya? Mera tumhe judge karna".
I turn and say," Jab tum kuch sochte ho na to tumhari in aakhon Mai hazaro khayal dikh jate hai."
"Aaj Tak koi yeh dekh nahi paya but I'm sorry agar Mera tumhe judge karne ka koi matlab nahi hai, I just thought ke tum woh bohot sare attitude wali ladki ho. Honestly I'm very sorry, i didn't mean to judge you or anything". He says.
"It's fine, Aaj kal to kisi chiz ka bura nahi lagta" I chuckled.
"BTW mera naam Devdutt hai. You can call me Dev." He said and smiled.
And oh that smile! If the term 'infectious smile' was a person, it would definitely be him.
I smile and said," Hello Dev, Mai avni aur mujhe tum jo chahe bula sakte ho." and then dramatically bowed.
He chuckled and just then Chandni di came.
All three of us bonded well and I could safely say that I made 2 friends today.
I also learnt that Dev loves cricket.
I am so happy to actually finally someone with whom  I could have those cricket talks and who would not ask me the full form of Drs and lbw. Perks of being a girl cricket fan.
Anyways I feel like I'm not going to get rid of these two friends I made today.
Deeply engrossed in these thoughts I don't know when I fell asleep.