25.

Avi leaned back in her chair, as she sat in front of her laptop,watching as the Indian cricket team's training session came to a close. The dressing room was unusually quiet, with only the sound of distant chatter echoing through the halls. She glanced up as the door swung open, and a familiar figure stepped inside.

Dev greeted her with a tired but genuine smile.

"Hi" she replied as her eyes moved all over his face, a playful glint in her eyes. "God, look at that sweat."

He chuckled, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "Well, I've been told by some girls that I look very hot when I'm sweaty. What does my girl think of that?"He said, emphasising on 'very'  as he moved towards her.

Avi got up and raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "Hmm... maybe or maybe not."

He took a step closer, his gaze locked on hers, as he leaned a bit, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Just then, the sound of a gate opening reached their ears.

"Please don't tell me it's Rahul bhai," she said, as she sighed her voice tinged with comprehension.

Dev simply glanced at the door, his expression unreadable, before turning back to Avi. They shared a silent moment of understanding before he finally spoke.

"Let's just say, we might want to continue this conversation later," he said cryptically, a playful smile dancing on his lips.

Avi turned to look at the door and found, guess who?

None other than, everybody's favourite Mr.Rahul with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Am I disturbing something?" He asked with a teasing glint in his eyes.

"No, we were just talking." Said dev as he moved out of the room, whispering a little 'best of luck' to avi.

Avi watched as he disappeared behind the doors with a playful smile on his face. Cheater.

She moved her eyes to Rahul and smiled timidly as she said," Uhhh... Mujhe bhi.. Rohit bhaiya ne bulaya hai..Mai bhi jati hu"

" Ha Ha, tum bhi jao.
Aur suno, tum baad Mai milna Zara mujhe." He said.

Avi took a deep breath and nodded her head as she left the room.

While Kl just stood there, with a small but genuine smile on his face as a lot of things clicked in his mind altogether
and then went of to do his work.