"It makes me happy to hear that." I sighed.

"You are a busy woman, but you always take out time to spend with the kids, special time with Jojo so she never feels left out, with me so I never feel left out, even if it's just a five-minute walk to catering. I really appreciate it, and I strive to be like that when it's my time to be a mom." she added, and it made me tear up.

"Love you, Mel." I said, hugging her.

"I love you too, now let's go get some snacks."

We joked around on the way to catering and spoke a bit with people we passed by. I did notice the way she observed all of the women and the way she checked into the hair and makeup area. I have to remember to talk to the girls and see if they'll let her shadow a night or two a week. I can keep the kids so she can study in real-time.

Then I saw Dominik Mysterio walk into the catering area and both of them just stared at each other before looking a little panicked and quickly looking away. For a second, it looked like he was gonna walk over to her, but when he saw me, he changed direction. Hmm, so that's how the cookie's crumbling. Oh, this is so much fun.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked her, smiling when she jumped and turned to look at me.

"Uh ... I uh ... I'll take some ..."

"Take your time and make a choice." I said, slowly browsing the food options.

"Um, you think the guys want something?" she asked, pushing me along.

"I don't know, they have a lot of good options."

"Right ... I think I'm just gonna get some pizza and wings." she said.

"Yeah, the guys would like that too." I agreed. "I think I'm gonna get some pasta for me and Jojo."

"Okay."

"Girl, you getting enough food for an army?" Becky asked.

"Chucky!" I shouted, making the people around us laugh. "Hey Becks." I smiled, hugging her.

"My husband is in with yours now." she said. "Hey, Mel."

"Hey, Becky. Welcome back."

"Thanks, it's good to be home. So, food for an army?" Becky asked.

"Yup. My husband, all four twins, Jojo, Mel, and myself. Now your husband. Those men eat enough for an army." I complained.

"Isn't that right? Let's get out of here. You ready for tonight?" she smiled.

"You bet, it's about to get good." I replied.

We joked around as we walked and I didn't miss when Dominik walked by us quickly, the two of them barely nodding at each other. Had I not been paying attention, I would've missed it, but I'm paying attention now. This is an interesting development.

All of us ate together, and then Becky and Colby left to get ready the same as we did. I have to get in the zone. Tonight is a big night for us, and I can't wait. Mel and I were left alone while the guys went out to talk to Paul Heyman and I took advantage to change into my new ring gear. Red and black like the rest of the guys but this has gold layover and stripes. This one has a small belt to go around the waist with a design covering my ass and a neckpiece. I wanted something special for tonight and the designer and seamstress delivered.

"You look amazing." Mel said.

"Thanks! I really like this gear, I'm gonna stay with this designer and his team. I've gotta go to hair and makeup, you coming with me?"

"Yeah! They're so good, and their work is flawless." she smiled.

"Alright, Jojo, come on, sweetie." I said, tapping on her book.

"Can I take my book?" she asked.

"You're really liking that Harry Potter book." Mel said, picking her up piggyback.

"It's so good. Mom, can you get me book 2? There are 7 of them. I liked the movies, but the books are better. Did you know there are only 7 books but there are 8 movies?" she asked us.

"Yeah, I heard the books are better." I told her.

"Books are always better." Mel said.

"That's for sure." I agreed.

"Well hello, gorgeous!" One of the stylists said.

"Hey, Katrina. I've got a question for you."

"Shoot."

"You know my sister, Mel. She wants to take some hair and makeup courses and was wondering if she could shadow you some nights. I'm sure she'll annoy the hell out of you with questions, but she wants to learn in real-time." I said.

"Yeah, I'd love to teach you some things." she smiled.

"Thank you! I'd really love it, and I appreciate it so much." Mel happily replied.

"We'll see how much you love it after a few hours in this madness but I'd love to have you." Katrina smiled at her. "Alright beautiful, what are we doing to this gorgeous mass of hair?"