"Episode 22"

Continue from last part...

Abhimanyu went for hospital.. Harsh goes to mental asylum to check from where manjiri escaped... While akshara is alone at home with laajo...

Right now akshara is in her room talking to her family members... While manjiri is planning something...

Time skips...

It's 9:00 PM at night abhimanyu and harsh didn't return back yet... Akshara already had her dinner... After that she goes to her room to take some rest...

While manjiri is standing outside of the house.. After a while someone arrives their

Manjiri:kahan reh gaye the... Itni der laga dii... Abhi aane hi waala hoga

Man:are woh kaafi risk hai isme toh police se bachake laana padta hai

Manjiri:haan thik hai... Laa saaman de jaldi

Man:haan ye lo...

He gaves her a packet... Manjiri immediately took it... And than opens it... That packet is containing gun filled with bullets... Manjiri smiles evilly seeing it...

Man:acha toh ab mai chalta hun...

That man lefts...

Manjiri:ab us akshara ko mujhse koi nhi bacha sakta hai... Mujhse mere bacche durr kiye hai na usne... Ab mai usse uski jindagi chin lungi... Uski wajha se mere bacche ko kitna dard sehna pada...

Meanwhile...

Abhimanyu is in his cabin... Today was quite for him... Right now he was packing his stuff so that he can leave...

Abhi:mujhe itna azeeb kyun feel ho raha hai... Aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise kuch galat hone waala hai... Akshu thik toh hogi na... Use call kar leta hun ek baar...

He took his phone and dials akshara's number but...

Voice:aap ne jis vyakti ko call lagaya hai vo abhi dusre call per viyast hai kripya kuch same pashchaat pariyas karein... The number you are trying to call is currently busy talking with someone else  please try again later...

Abhi:call uthao akshu please call utho

He again called her but get the same answer ...

Abhi:aahh... Ye ladki kis se busy hai baat karne mein... Yahan mai itna pareshan ho raha hun uske liye... Mujhe abhi ghar jaana hoga...

He was about to leave but just than someone knocked on the door... He gave the permission... Nurse enter ...

Nurse:sir it's an emergency...

Abhi:ok... Prepare the OT fast... I'll be in a mean their

Nurse lefts...

Abhimanyu one more time takes his phone and messaged akshara ...

After that he goes to attained the patient...

###################################
Akshara is done with talking to her family and than she received missed calls from abhimanyu... And a message from him...

Akshara:shit... Abhi ka call nhi uthaya... Tension karega wou... Upar se abhi toh call back bhi nhi kar sakti hun... Busy hai woh...

She sighed after that she goes out as she heard rain voice... So to feel good in the view she goes out...

As she came across living room she saw laajo is sitting their...

Akshara:are laajo ji aap soyi nhi abhi tak?