He came to me," Listen stand near my bike. Do not go anywhere." And went. But I am not going to listen to him. He went there and many girls spread near him, then he started talking to them. I don't know but I didn't liked it.

There was a lot of noise and no network connections were coming. I went a little outwards and called Inaya. But when I was calling her, some boys came there.

" Hey girl, you look hot."

" Shut the fuck up otherwise I am gonna punch you."

" You got a lots of guts. Boys hold her and throw her in the room. I will be coming." And my phone call ended. A boy came and hold my hand, I pushed him but his grip was strong. I stepped on his leg. " Ouchh!" He left my hand but another person hold my other hand, I pressed my nails into him but the other person hold my other hand. And started taking me some where.

Now I was at a place which didn't have any person except those men's and me. It wasn't that far from the race only a little. The man who said the his boys to take me here came near me.

" I would love to send your naked photos to Armaan. You are his girlfriend na, he will love it."

" You try touching me and I will break your hands. "

" You are talking too much girl."

" If you don't know who you are messing with let me clear you, your one touch will burn you and your these man's ."

" I love your guts. You are starting making me love you."

" I have many cheap lovers like you in my life. No new thing."

" You are insulting me, sweetheart." He said and he was going to touch my leg.

" Don't you dare touch her." Armaan said.

" Finally here comes the hero on time." Said that man. " Well I am gonna touch her in front of you. Right sweetheart." He said while looking to me. And started coming towards me. I bent and hit my leg on his leg and it caused him to fall.

" You girl!" He hold my leg. Armaan started hitting those men's. I tried to remove his hands from my legs but he was more powerful and I fell. Armaan came and then hit him also and all those men ran from there and also there leader.

He came near me and said," Are you ok? Did they hurt you somewhere?" I could see him concerned. I hugged him, I literally needed it and he also hugged me back.

" It's fine... I am here now and I am sorry." I was wiping in his arms.

" I was literally controlling my tears in front of them."

" I saw how strong you were acting in front of them."

" Thank you for coming and saving me." I pulled out of the hug. He took my hands in his hands and saw the marks on them and my ankle which twisted.

I stood hardly and tried walking but my leg was paining a lot. Then only Armaan pick me up in bridal style.

" Ahh! What are you doing?"

" Were you thinking you would walk like this."

" But.."

" Shut up. I am gonna go and do your first aid." He started walking while taking me.

" But I am heavy."

" Sweetheart then you see the weights I use to lift in gym. You are very light in front of them." He took me to a place and started putting medicine on it. After putting medicine, he said," I am coming in five minutes and this time for god sake please be here." And he went. After 5 minutes, he came with a pair of shoes. He took my heels gently and then made me wear those shoes they fitted me perfectly.