Chess Game #2

Raven has successfully infiltrated the enemy's database. After transmitting all the data that were available on their computer, he added a monitoring chip and stood up to leave the villa. As he was sneaking out he was spotted by one of their man. Multiple gunshots were heard as the enemy soldier fired at Raven. Luckily Raven avoided the bullets, hearing the gunshots Hanzo directed his men to the star-burg  side were the loud bangs were heard. 

"Sir! an intruder has infiltrated our camp!" a soldier reported. "What?! how did he passed the security?? Tsk! direct all men and find him, never let him slide, he might've stolen our data." Hanzo, their captain said. 

The search continued for half an hour but there were no traces Raven had left for them to find. 

"Call the base immediately!!! tell them to change all the codes and destroy all evidence that might leak and leave our traces!!!" Their captain exclaimed. 

On the following night, Raven was about to sleep but was startled by an intruder, he swiftly went into defensive mode but soon realized it was an ally from base. Raven was requested to immediately return without any rest, though Raven declined, he was reluctant and had no intention of going back without the agent. Raven then received a message from his chief, Beifong. He was then taken by his subordinate and was escorted back to their HQ.

As  he entered the establishment he noticed there were no more workers there even though its still 40 minutes before out. He then headed towards the main office for a conference with the 'HIGHER UPS' that Beifong has mentioned. On his way, he was then escorted by his assistant, Jade. "Hey, its been a while since we last got in touch , tell me everythig that has been going on here" Raven greeted his assistant. "Maybe later you are badly needed at the main office, you also might've notice no one's here that's because of the guests we have" Jade then replied. "are they really that important?" Raven asked. "Well there's only one way to find out" Jade then said as he opened the door for Raven. 

There were so many agents on  the room, the "Men in Black' as they say. "Raven, welcome, I'm sorry for my officer barging into your safe house but the WHITE LOTUS is here for you. They requested you here personally so I wasn't able to refuse." His chief said.

Raven's thought:

Huh? White Lotus? aren't they the international Defense and Military agency?

"You are requested here because of a very important matter agent Black." Another middle aged man said. "why? have I done something? or am I in trouble?" he asked. "No, you are personally not given an honor but requested to join the organization by the highest member, a Grand Lotus, and he's Mr. Ronaldo, our boss." He replied. A chair then rotated o the edge of the table with a man sitting on it. "Well, what do you think? would you accept the the invitation? " The man said. Raven was shocked to see THIS specific man. "What!? YOU??" he exclaimed.