Dawn Of Mysteries

September 23, 2023, 4:32 am-

Amidst the raging commotion back in the city, Raven is dreaming again about his parents getting murdered. Just like a horror nightmare that plays again and again in his mind, torturing him from the inside. 

Woken because of the horrifying nightmares of the past Raven was forced to stay awake. It was already dawn, he got up in his bed and went near the window. "Up already?" goes Jimmy's voice almost frightening him. "Oh I didn't see you there." He ushered. "Are you too tensed about the drug deal tomorrow?" Jimmy Asked "Not very much but rather doubtful" He answered. "Doubtful about what?" Another question was given. "If I can pry open and solve this case." He added. "Then lets kill your doubt, wake up your accomplice and lets head to the North-west dock  and hypothesize a plan for tomorrow" Jimmy tried to cheer him. 

The men took Jimmy's flounder and set a course to the most isolated place on Myoboku. So rounded by low-lying reefs, huge rocks secluding the mini gulf around the area. A perfect venue for a huge drug transaction isn't it?

"Here we are Boys" Jimmy called. "Uh How are we supposed to get into shore with that?" Jade pointed the reefs full of chaotic sea waves. "We can't, we'll have to take that raft over there and follow the calm waves over there" The captain explained. The Duo did and followed as Jimmy commanded, following the calm portion of the gulf they arrived at the dock safely. 

The team arrived at an enclosed shore far from the dock where the enemies stay. "This is the farthest we can go, we can't have these criminals see us." Jimmy warned them. "Then we must make sure to spot all the best place to put our tracking devices" Jade advised. "Lets settle down first an take a bit of rest" Jimmy Added. 

"So Jimmy, mind telling us how you discovered their hideout??" Raven questioned. "It wasn't very hard to track them, they're heartless, countless number of girls went missing here at Myoboku. Within a 24Km Radius was the hotspot of the crime, I placed a low profile and  observed the village, then I stumbled upon several men taking girls. Bringing them here, raping them, killing and disposing them in drums filled with concrete and throwing them to the ocean." The man gave his story in shame of all the lives taken away. 

Upon hearing this statement, Raven immediately sent a message to their Head Quarters and gave a code red for this mission. As preparation for their job tomorrow the team installed HD spy cams around the area. After doing so, they managed to return safely to the flounder and went back to the Light House to pick the paraphernalia they need for the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED..................