8.LOVE AND REVENGE (chaos in small town -2)

“It is hard to love some one when you are  in path of revenge but some got still lucky to feel that spark”.

   Spencer eye to eye to Judith in sense of mixture of love and acceptance in his eyes, despite her peculiarities. He had fallen head over heels for her, and nothing could dampen his affection. Judith, too, found solace in Spencer's presence, a sanctuary from the darkness that had consumed her since her mother's tragic death.

But beneath the surface, Judith knew that her plans for revenge would forever taint their relationship. She understood that Spencer would never comprehend or forgive her for the horrors she intended to unleash upon the town. So she concealed her true intentions, pretending to be the person he wanted her to be, even though it felt like a betrayal. For the sake of her mother, she would play the role of the innocent lover.

Spencer took a pan,mixing flour, looking his expression with awe.mouth pouting in taste of delicious smell,placed something in oven.carrying sand wiches in hand
"Hey Judith breakfast ready?"

Judith took a bite of sandwich,

"Wow your sand wiches  are so tasty."

"This is for my special girl.are you gonna come to dinner with me on hawkword restaurant."

Judith eyes widened opened, feeling sense of astonished,hands are shaking little, eye to eye reflecting each other for a while, slightly lip up in low voice in sense of tension

"Are you asking me, Spencer? Are you asking me out on a date?"

Spencer lip slightly turning up,eyes stable in sense of attitude.streching hand towards her

  "Yes!Judith,What's your answer?"

By look of his hand,judith eye continuous staring at hand,skin shaking in sense of nervous,inhaled finally held his hand.

"Yes!Spencer. You're charming and adorable. Who could resist you? But I must admit, it's my first time, so I'm a little nervous."

Spencer reassured her, his voice filled with tenderness,

"Don't worry, my dear. You have an experienced gentleman to guide you through this new experience."

With a hidden agenda in her heart, Judith accepted Spencer's invitation, hoping that he might prove useful in the future. That night, they embarked on their date, dressed impeccably, Judith in a breathtaking blue gown and Spencer in crisp white trousers. They dined at an elegant restaurant located on the outskirts of town, savoring the taste of champagne and relishing the flavors of their shared fish fry. Their faces lit up with joy as they reveled in each other's company.

Throughout the evening,Spencer eyes widened with mix of admiration and captivating, background blurs as he soley focused her,eyes glowing with sparkles of her blue gown,her short red head,blue eyes are so warm in his heart.

"In that blue dress, you look like a true enchantress, a princess from another realm."

Judith eyes widened in sense of achievement, sparkles her eyes on his gentle and sincerity of voice,eyes staring Spencer green eyes which gives innocent kitten look.her eyes gives innocent puppy and he gives innocent kitten look both eyes reflecting  each other eyes in sense of cuteness.

"Thank you, Spencer. And you, in your attire, embody the very essence of a gallant prince."

"Can I inquire about something, my dear?"

"Of course, Spencer. What is it that piques your curiosity?"

"Why do you speak like a lover of witches? Are you drawn to the world of witchcraft and sorcery?"

Judith's voice tensed, and her eyes widened with caution as she asked, "Why do you ask?"

Spencer lip slightly up,eyes are in cherish sense

"Fear not, Judith. I, too, am a lover of all things witchy. I possess an array of witch-related movies and comics. I thought it would be delightful if we read and discussed them together."

"Yes, I am intrigued by those subjects. I would be delighted to partake in such discussions with you."
"Ok than when will we start."

"Tommorow morning onwards i think we had good time since hiding home on chaos wreaked town with comics."

As chaos and fear continued to grip the town, with supernatural forces wreaking havoc and spreading terror, Judith and Spencer found solace in their love. Oblivious to the horrors unfolding around them, they laughed, shared intimate moments, and engaged in deep conversations, cherishing the respite their date night provided from the encroaching darkness.