Chapter 8: Kim Namwoon (1)

AN: I decided to add some stuff to make some things convenient.

Umm.. I always wondered how the hell Yoo Joonghyuk managed to dress up already and ready for the apocalypse.

Chapter 8: Kim Namwoon (1)

   [ You killed 20 living organisms ]

[ You have gained 2,000 coins ]

[ You have gained the title Mass Murderer ]

[ You have gained the title Arsonist ]

[ <Main Scenario #1 Prove your Value has ended. >

<Number of Survivors in Cabin Number 3707 of train number 3434 to Bukwang: 1 ]

[ You obtained 300 coins for clearing the scenario ]

Glancing at the glass of the cabin window, a man saw his reflection. The man's face was marred with crimson splatter. Raising his hand, the man frowned in distaste as he noticed it was also bloodied.

" Dokkaebi. "

The man muttered to the floating creature watching him with a scared expression on his face. Without even hesitation or showing an expression of guilt, the man has killed all of the other passengers inside the train cabin by his own hands or by using the explosion inside the Cabin.

His eyes were calm and cold. His ears were deaf as he listened to the pleas and begging of the other people inside cabin 3707. He killed them mercilessly and without hesitation. The man in front of the Dokkaebi is a demon who disguises himself as a human.

An exceptional person who has quickly adapted to the rules of this new world. The Dokkaebi was certain that this person Yoo Joonghyuk would be a famous star in the star stream. Someone popular among the constellations.

Bihyung was lucky to have him! The Dokkaebi in Cabin 3707 and the other Cabins are Bihyung's cousins and acquaintances. Managing the other train Cabins when he was occupied by the people in Cabin 3807.

Seeing the man glancing coldly at him, the Dokkaebi felt fear. He couldn't also kill this man because Bihyung would be angry with him. This man would be one of Bihyung's coin-making machines.

Approaching the man cautiously, the Dokkaebi asked.

" What do you need, Human? "

" I have been rewarded with coins for killing the people and clearing the scenario. The coins would be the primary currency of this new world. "

The Dokkaebi is starting to feel nervous. He has an odd premonition about where direction it is going.

" Tell me about the various ways I could use the coins. If I am not wrong, one of them is a shop where I could use these coins. "

The Dokkaebi started cursing the man Yoo Joonhyuk for being smart. But under the demand of the man, he has no choice but to open the shop for this enigma. The man then started buying a lot of things. First buying new clothes to change his attire wearing all black and a sword attached to his belt.

Even though he wasn't knowledgeable about human aesthetics, the Dokkaebi could tell that the man was aesthetically pleasing by the various notifications of the constellations in Bihyung's Channel rewarding the man with coins.

Eventually, after buying items from the shop, it was the same moment that Bihyung arrived to thank him and dismiss him for helping in managing the tutorial. Reluctantly leaving and jealous of Bihyung but wishing Bihyung a successful career as a Star Streamer, the Dokkaebi left.