001. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"And a sexy new girl to go with it." Spinner joked making Paige elbow him in his side.

"I was just...kidding"

Even Paige couldn't look away from the scene as the new blonde girl took off her sunglasses revealing her icy blue eyes. When she took a look around people subconsciously avoided eye contact. Whether out of fear or nervousness, Aurora liked it.

Using her freshly manicured hand to shut the car door she waved to the older man in the drivers seat. "Bye daddy!"

"Take it easy on em', yeah?" Heath nodded to his children before driving off leaving them to face the school, that was still staring at them by the way.

The blonde boy looked around in disgust, ignoring his fathers words. "Hopefully Degrassi's cleaner on the inside."

"I doubt it."

Aurora flipped her hair over shoulder and took a deep breath before confidently strutting her way past the nosy students with her older brother following in suit.

"As if Degrassi didn't have enough spoiled, entitled, rich kids running around." Emma mumbled. "Right, Sean?"

There was silence so she turned to see that his attention was on the new kids, just like everyone else.

"Sean?"

Breaking out of his trance, he coughed. "Yeah, whatever you say, Em."

Raditch was waiting for the new students as they made it inside. The Sinclairs were very wealthy which meant more donations to the school, which also means he needs to make Degrassi a cake walk for the Sinclair children.

"Nicholas, Aurora." He gave them an over exaggerated smile. "Welcome to Degrassi. As principle, I promise you will love it here."

"Oh goody! I cannot tell you how happy I am you guys do not assign uniforms." Rory smiled excitedly.

Raditch grimaced as he took notice of the girls choice of clothing. "Yes, well now I'm reconsidering it. We have a strong dress code here."

"How boring." Is all she said.

Like always Nick stepped in to cover for his sister. Changing the subject he leaned on the counter. "Please tell me you guys have sports here."

"Of course. But first..." Raditch trailed off as two students joined them. "This is Jayla Brooks, she'll be showing you around, Aurora."

They both gave each other a once over before Jayla gasped. Pointing at Rory's purse she smiled. "O.M.G!"

"You like?" Rory held it up to show it off.

Linking her arm up with the brown skinned girl, she led them alway. "Tell me all about your outfit, it's gorgeous!"

As they left, Raditch then gestured to the other student. "And this is Jimmy Brooks."

"Ah! So you have an annoying little sister too?" Was the first thing Nick said. He was only partly joking.

"You have no idea." Jimmy laughed before the two headed to first period.

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

AURORA AND JAYLA GOT ALONG GREAT.

After having similar interests in fashion and learning about each other as they headed to class, the blonde felt like they've know each other for years and vise versa.

"Me and science? Not compatible." Rory said, after seeing what her first class was.

"Ms. Hotzolakos is cool." Jayla explained as they stood in front of the classroom. "I think you'll like her."

Opening the door, the class activity paused as they turned their attention the interruption.

"Girls, you're late."

Rory opened her mouth to make a remark on how they already knew that but Jayla spoke first. "Sorry Ms.H, I was just showing Aurora around. She's new here."

"Oh!" The teacher nodding understandingly. "Nice to have you, Aurora. Go ahead and take a seat in front of JT."

As the teacher carried on passing out locks for lockers, Jayla took her assigned seat leaving Aurora to look for the boy with the weird name, so she could take hers.

Auroras addition to Degrassi seemed like actual fate to JT Yorke. Seeing as Toby and him were just discussing what lovely lady he should go for this year.

She was pretty, like out of this world pretty, and she was in his grade. Maybe he really did have a chance this time.

Raising his hand he tried to muster up his most charming smile. "Lucky for you, that's me."

Nobody paid any mind to JT's usual antics. Instead the attention stayed on her as she confidently made her way back to the class. There was a cute brunette girl that Aurora threw a small smile to before taking the seat in front of her.

"Hey, so did it hurt?"

Looking to her right to the shaggy haired boy, Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Pardon me?"

People tuned in to the twos conversation. Most of them wanted to see JT embarrass himself in front a girl, yet again. However, there were others that wanted to see how the new girl would respond.

"You know, when you fell from heaven."

She gave him once over as he waited for a response. He was weirdly kind of cute with his long hair and beaded necklace but that pickup line was unforgivable.

"Not as much as it hurt hearing you say that."

Manny and Emma laughed at the rejection along with a few others who heard. Guess it was going to be harder than JT thought.

Sighing in defeat with shoulders sagged he faced forward. Toby tapped the side of his arm.

"Barbie, 1. JT, 0. Better luck next time."

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

• I'm sad about the lack of degrassi fics but also happy that the show is still a secret from everyone• Aurora is going to be a bit much but there will be character development • who do you guys want to see her with? What do you think of Nicholas ...

• Aurora is going to be a bit much but there will be character development
• who do you guys want to see her with? What do you think of Nicholas and who do you want see with him? Any other things you guys think is cool?