𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Începe de la început

"You good baby, just don't pull no shit like that again," He was still somewhat upset but he wasn't going to make a big deal, he'd get over it sooner or later.

Mal on the other hand was just happy it didn't escalate further, this time they were able to talk about it without feelings getting in the way.

"Had me about to kill yo' dumb ass,"

Deciding not to say anything, she just settled on shaking her head and flicking the man off.

"Oh and we moving into the new house tonight.. I just finished setting it up,"

After weeks of trying to perfect it he finally got it to how he wanted, there was no need to stay crowded in the old place anymore.

"Aww but I'm gonna miss my baby Lyric, maybe T'araj too.. I think I might just stay with them." She was only joking, but it was still funny to see Zach's reaction.

His face scrunched up into a frown and almost immediately he shut the idea down.

He always did this when she brought up leaving him, he just wouldn't allow it.. not ever.

Realistically Malora was already searching for low income housing around the neighborhood, she knew she couldn't stay in this man's home forever.

As soon as her account opened up she was going to pay him back, and then get out of his space.

Surely he was sick of her all up under him by now..

"Yeah ight, you know you not staying with nobody but me."

"Well I'm gonna have to get out your space at some point.." Now her body was turned towards him as she waited for him to respond.

This was a topic she had been pondering on for weeks now.. what's going to happen when she moves out?

Would they still be this close? Would he still contact her? Or would he just forget all about her and move on with his life?

The last thing she wanted was to lose her friendship with him, in all honesty he was her best friend. At least, that's how she thought of him sometimes.

Zach was the only one to help her when she was at her lowest, she would never forget it.

"Do you want to move out?" Was all he said while keeping his focus on the road.

He didn't look at her not once, and that had the poor girl on edge. 'Did I say something to upset him?'

"Um no.. but- so don't." He shrugged, interrupting her but not on purpose.
Zach wasn't mad per se, but he was a little butt-hurt when she mentioned moving out.

Surely he knew the topic would come up sooner or later but he really didn't want her to leave. Malora was the only person he cared about besides his cousins.

She took one last glance at him before putting on a smile. The girl was more at ease now that she knew he wasn't mad at her.

"Okay then I won't! You're about to be so sick of me just watch,"

"Oh I already- don't be fucking rude!"

When Zach finally pulled up at the new neighborhood Mal couldn't hide her excitement.