Full metal alchemist

Start from the beginning

Alarm goes off

Jaune: "Ahh no not again!"

he wakes up and sit up and grips his shirt

Jaune: "its that memory the memory of my biggest mistake I was a fool to play god my theory was not wrong but its clear I will never have something equal enough to 9 human souls and bodies he pulls off the blanket and looks at his missing arm and leg"

he grabs his metal prosthetic leg and arm and puts it on

Pyhrra: "lost an arm and leg?!"

Nick: "he lost more than just an arm and leg"

Jaune: "for my hubris I lost an arm and leg and the ability to have and use an aura but that not going to stop me I will become a huntsman because I know with alchemy I can help and save people"

Wiess: "impossible to lose the ability of aura that means he has no soul hes no different than a grim"

Only for her to get a slapled in he back of the head by yang

Yang: "ice queen that has to be the dumbess thing you ever said he said he only lost the use of his aura he clearly has a souls and is human I am starting to think you rich type are actually all mentally challenged"

(I will make my family proud brothers knows I disappointed them with almost killing myself to try and play god and bring them back)

Jaunes entire family says your damn right we are! All at once

He gets dressed he put on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and a red hoodie and black boots

Jaune: "I wonder what beacon has instore for me today?"

he walks to the airship dock and wait with the other students waiting for the airship to beacon and lays on a wall and watch the other potential students gather a tall blond with big tits caught his attention with how loud she was being smothering what he can assume to be her younger sister with affection and praise as he looks at the younger he couldn't help but think

Pyrrha: "not again! Why are all these universes jaune and ruby!"

Nick: "cause there better than the worlds where hes with you more intriguing events happens and even then you die in 90 of your worlds where your with him"

(huh shes both beautiful and extremely cute her silver eyes are her most unique trait though she looks to be 2 years younger she must be a prodigy and despite her being younger her body sure is mature looking you think she be 17 with the curves she has and her tits are as big as her sister heck their probably bigger)

Tai: "how dare you keep your filthy eyes off my daughter!"

Ruby: "dad shut up i am 15 i am old enough to decide who i want to date!"