The Warrior's key #2

Start from the beginning

Weiss: thank you. *blush* anyways! I was wondering if you consider who's team your going to join!? Because I know if me and you someone else I know joins us we'll be the best team!

Sora: well... not really. I was going to let my heart guide me. And pretty much just go with it! *smiles*

Weiss: well I was thinking of us join together!

Sora: hmm neat. Who was the other person you thought?

Weiss: that's would be pyrrha nikos!

Sora would tilt his head to the side.

Sora: I'm sorry... who?

Pyrrha: that would be me.

Sora: Ohhhhh! Now I remember! You've won a lot of tournaments

Sora: Ohhhhh! Now I remember! You've won a lot of tournaments. I remember one out of bored.

Pyrrha: your an interesting fellow. I hope you don't mind me asking but where's your weapon. I know your allowed to bring one of your quirk or semblance isn't much of attacking type.

Sora: oh! It here.

Sora would hold his hand out and his keyblade would appear. He would then put it on his shoulder.

Sora: it's called a keyblade!  I can some other neat tricks as well!

Jaune would then come over and talk with Pyrrha. But Weiss would try to stop him. Sora would watch this all unfold.

Sora thought: hmm... this is going to be an interesting- WOW!

Sora would dodge a flying jaune going past him.

Pyrrha: Oh! Sorry! Uhh?

Sora: sora. And it's okay. I was in deep thought.

They would then hear over the intercom to met at the meeting point. Sora would watch Weiss and Pyrrha leave. He would go help jaune.

Ruby and Yang would come over as well. And they would make their way towards the meeting point.

Sora would be standing on a pad of sorts. He would listen to the man with white hair. And he would begin to say things that wouldn't really apply to Ruby very well.