THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: yes i do bc i 1) view foliage as either lesbian or aro-ace (haven't decided) 2) see dark markery as gay ace and 3) already ship him with danger-

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: You look so no thoughts, head empty in that image-

💙foldy's malewife💙: she's had ftm ost's in her head the entire time

💜💙💜💗five cents: oh dear god,,,,,,

(Marker is online)

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: hey guys- oh my god potato what-

💙foldy's malewife💙: MARKER! how are you man?

THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: its called hyperfixation hell

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: i'm alright, js kinda wanting to say something...

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: What is it then?

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: ...

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: sorry i scared one of you... i just didn't know what to do... - 📕📗

💜💙💜💗five cents: ?

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: What do you mean...?

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: no, no marker, it's alright. you don't have to blame yourself for something that was definitely not just because of one reason, it was out of your control. and i know that that sucks, that you can't save everyone, but... i know you've saved some people. you're enough as a person, with just how kind, fun, and just overall great to be around. even if i act cold, just know that it's due to jealousy... i'm glad that i have an older brother like you marker, you're always the one i'd go to for comfort first. you're enough, and you don't need to change anything about yourself. just be you, because that's what i'd want. for you to be happy. after all, that's what siblings do: support each other.

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: ...

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: Firey Junior, I wrote basically the same thing, just worded differently.

💙foldy's malewife💙: that just goes to show he's right, you're agreeing with him!

💙foldy's malewife💙: and even if we're not, i agree too. i... genuinely see you as the younger brother i never had, and... i love that. you're my best friend, and i wouldn't trade that for anyone. you're amazing as is, and you always affect the atmosphere of a room - and for the better.

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: I agree! Hell, you were the one that even MADE this group chat to begin with, and it's caused so much to change. We've met new people, gotten into different things, but most importantly... it brought us all closer. And I know that without you, it'd be a LOT less sunny up in here.

💜💙💜💗five cents: speaking of... yeah, you really are like the sun. you shine almost no matter what, even when everything else seems gray. i always have you, right here for me, and i NEVER want that to change. and i know potato agrees, we wouldn't have formed MASS if we didn't. i love you, and she loves you. just know we'll always be there when you need us, even if we're busy. you'll always be our priority. within the dark days, you are a light at the end of the tunnel. within the bright days, you are still the light of my life.

THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: you'll always have us to talk to. we'll be here for you, and i'll be your ride-or-die. or one of them, at least. you changed so much about my life, that i honestly don't know what i'd be like without you. hell, i don't know if i'd even be alive. you're someone that makes me feel alive, even in the darkest of times. everything may suck now, but i'll always be here. for you. for everyone, even. i'm willing to listen, nobody gets left behind to suffer alone. thank you for everything you have done for me, and for everything you may do for me in the future, marker.

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: ...

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: i wish oyu giys could see just how much im crying from hapiness rigjt now

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: thabk you guys jsut thank you for this and thank you for eberytjing i genuinesly love you all so much

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: We love you too, Marker.

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: just... remember to talk about your feelings, okay?

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: i will fj, i promise

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: anyways wanna talk about something else now friends and siblings and my two gf's that i love <3

💜💙💜💗five cents: we love you too marker <3

THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: yes we do <3

💙foldy's malewife💙: yeah sure lol

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: Let's roast Pencil's insta!

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: OMG FOLDY YES, I HATE HER

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: IKR

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: SHE THINKS SHE'S SO FABULOUS LIKE SHE DIDN'T MANIPULATE LIKE A TON OF PEOPLE, ONE OF WHICH BEING MY SISTER-

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: WAIT YOU HAVE A SISTER?!

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: Yeah, Book

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: ...

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: I NEVER KNEW THAT.

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: the more you know

💙foldy's malewife💙: lol-

💜💙💜💗five cents: WAIT POTATO WHY ARE YOU BLASTING ROCK MUSIC-

THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: I'M ALWAYS LETTING SPOTIFY PLAY A SONG IDK BUT IK THE ARTIST NOW!

THTS FOREVER!!!💜💙💜💗: PUNCH THE LIGHTS OUT, HIT THE PAVEMENT, THAT'S WHAT I CALL ENTERTAINMENT, CAUSING PROBLEMS MAKES YOU FAMOUS, ALL THIS VIOLENCE MAKES A STATEMENT! /lyr

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: MSI SPOTTED

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: OH SHIT FIREY JR NO-

🪚🟣 Dark Junior. 🟣🪚: AUTISM ACTIVATE!

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: SHIT