After birthday party

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There are mature contents
If u sensitive DO NOT READ IT.
Who am I kidding? You'll read it anyway.

POV:Y/N

I was just coming downstairs when I put Hannah to bed in my room when I heard the doorbell ring:

"Who could that be at this time?"

I thought and went to the door, but when I opened it I was very surprised.

" Christopher?"

"How are you doing,Y/N?"

Is Hannah here?Parents asked me to bring her home," He said.

"What? Bang Christopher Chan is back in Australia and standing on my doorstep as an ordinary brother, not a world-famous idol? I guess I'm dreaming, too."though I immediately.

"Sure come in ", I say it a little confused, "She's sleeping right now I thought she might stay for a night."

His leather jacket gleamed in the streetlights as he crossed the threshold.

The party was great? - he raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"Yeah, I guess," I admitted with embarrassment, "Come on, I have a cake and a lot of other things."

Nodding, he went silently into the kitchen when I suddenly remembered the bottle of wine on the table and hurried to put it away on one of the countertops.

'God the guy I've liked since junior high now sees me hiding alcohol from him I wish the earth could swallow me up"

I put it aside when I turn around when I realize he's right there.

"I'll go and try to wake her up", I said, but he just smiled back.

"I'd have a drink with you", he said ignoring my words and glancing at me, "It's your birthday, isn't it?."

"Yes, I'm 18," I said, smelling the pleasant scent of his perfume so close to me.

"You've grown so much." he says with a slight smile " I came without a present", he looked me straight in the eye "What would you like to have?"

"I don't know", I'm embarrassed with th a little sigh.

"Nothing at all?" he asked and I bite my lip " Well... there is one thing."

His eyes are shining,I'm listening to you, baby-girl."

I get a little shiver from those words.

"Kiss me."

I said it as I looked into his eyes. I must have been crazy, but I'd been longing to know what his lips tasted like ever since I'd paid attention to guys, but it wasn't just any guy it was Bang Chan and what I dared to do scared even me, though I but didn't show it.

My heart froze for a second, waiting for his reaction.

A smile mixed with mild surprise touched his serious face. A second later, he leaned forward a little. His gaze drifted down to my lips, which were a millimeter away from his.

"If that's what you want."

he whispered and kissed me softly. My arms wrapped unhesitatingly around his neck, enjoying the moment when I felt his fingers in my hair. Amazed at how quickly he said yes, I didn't even realize when his kiss went from gentle to greedy.

His hands rested on my waist, pulling me tightly against him while his tongue searched every inch of my mouth with confident motions, and I moaned a little at his pressure, grasping his shoulders immediately. The jacket slid nicely beneath my fingers. Despite the fact that I seemed to be completely lost, I still responded with the same passion when he bit my lower lip finally pulled away. I looked at him with huge eyes, but he still kept his eyes on me.