"Happy Valentine's Day... Already? Time flies." You read.

"Unfortunately. Can't believe I missed class for this."

"Can't you refuse?"

"Of course not. I'm the student council president. I don't have a choice."

"Oh. Well you didn't miss much in history." You assure her.

"Still. I'd rather be in class than do this."

"I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that." You reply with a chuckle.

"Well, we're unsurprisingly still not done, since I'm stuck with the incompetent first years. So I'm going to have to leave you." She says with a smile. You wave at her. She turns around and starts shouting again. "Hurry up! We don't have all day everyone."

You turned around and laughed to yourself.

"Y/N my love." You hear someone call you. Your gaze meets Aurianna's.

"Hey." You give her a hug. After the two of you pull away, she grabs your hand and drags you across the hall.

"I need to tell you something." She says with a big smile, but visibly nervous. You've never seen her nervous.

You follow her until the two of you are in the courtyard. It's not crowded yet so it's perfect. "What's wrong? Or good? Judging by your smile."

"Remember that Australian boy?" She asks as her cheeks heat up.

"Matteo? He has a name you know."

"Yes I know but I thought you'd forgotten." She explains and talks at a fast pace which forces you to stifle a laugh. "Anyway, he asked me to be his.. his valentine." She says as her voice gets quieter and quieter the more she progresses into her sentence.

"He did? And what did you say?" Your eyes widened.

"I.. I just froze on the spot. And then I ran away telling him I'd think about it. I could feel my neck getting hot. It was embarrassing!" She says.

"That's adorable."

"Adorable? Adorable?! Embarrassing yes, but not adorable. I never freeze. Never!"

"Okay.. and what are you thinking? Do you like him?"

"I... I don't know."

"Oh my god you totally do." You chuckled, putting your hand over your mouth.

She shushes you. "Keep your voice down!"

"Okay, okay."

"I don't know what I should do." She sighs.

"I think you should say yes. He seems to really like you."

"How do you know that?" She asks.

"He's in my PE class. He asks me all sorts of questions about you."

Her eyes widen as she gets red all the way up to her ears. "What questions? Y/N I swear you better tell me."