Yea Ji studied him for a moment before bursting into laughter. "You do look good with it, but I never thought I'd see the day when you'd become attached to a piece of jewelry."Soo Hyun joined in her laughter, the sound of their joy echoing in the serene surroundings. Seizing the moment, he chuckled nervously and took a deep breath. "I've grown quite attached to it, you know. But, there's something I want to share with you." The sounds of the Han River faded into the background.

"This ring," he began, holding it up for her to see, "it's become more than just a prop to me. It's a reminder of the stories we tell, the characters we become. And, well," he paused, a nervous excitement in his voice, his gaze locking with hers, "I was thinking if you'd let me make it a permanent part of my life and our story too. Seo Yea Ji, will you marry me? "

The air seemed to hold its breath as Yea Ji processed his words. A soft gasp escaped her lips, and her eyes widened in surprise. Soo Hyun's heart raced, waiting for her response.

"Wait, are you proposing with a ring you got for a role?" she exclaimed, a burst of laughter escaping her.

Soo Hyun nodded, a mixture of nerves and joy dancing in his eyes. "Yes, but it's not just any ring. It's become a symbol of us, of this moment. It feels right. It may be unconventional, but it's special to me. And besides, it suits me, right?"

Yea Ji's laughter echoed along the riverbank, a beautiful melody that filled the air. She chuckled, wiping away a tear from the corner of her eye. "You're truly one of a kind, Kim Soo Hyun. I'm sure you are the only one who would come up with such a unique proposal," she said as she lands a soft thud on his chest. "But hey, I can't just say 'yes' like this. We need an unconventional agreement too!"

Soo Hyun raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Oh? What do you have in mind?"

She took a step closer, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Let's make a pact," Yea Ji suggested. "If we're ever in a heated argument or need to make a big decision, we'll settle it with a game. Rock, paper, scissors, or something equally whimsical. Or we'll settle it by exchanging shoes for a day. Walking in each other's shoes, literally.

Deal?" she flashed her iconic eye smile.

Soo Hyun burst into laughter, realising he had met his match in uniqueness. "Deal! And when you win, you get to flaunt the fact that you said 'yes' in the quirkiest way possible."

Yea Ji grinned, holding out her pinky finger, "Deal! Let's make a pinky promise!" He lifts his pinky finger as they twine their pinkies together.

"And let's seal it," she continued.

He chuckled, knowing full well what she meant. Soo Hyun leaned in and his lips met Yea Ji's in that initial, delicate touch, which set the tone for what would follow. The atmosphere around them seemed to hum with a quiet energy, the city lights casting a warm glow on their shared moment.

As they sealed their unconventional agreement with a warm kiss on each other's lips, the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow on the couple. With their agreement sealed in laughter and an air of playful spontaneity, Soo Hyun reached into his pocket and presented a small, elegant box. As he opened it, the dying light of the day caught the sparkle of a stunning ring. It wasn't the prop from the show; it was a symbol of his love and commitment to the woman who had just made his proposal uniquely memorable.