I Am Book Series Star

Percy's POV
I was excited to see my friends but I wasn't excited to read 5 chapter books. "Thalia, please read the name of the books." "Alright, her are the names:
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif
-Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
-Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
-Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
-Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian"
"WHY is every book named after him?!" Annabeth asked. "BECAUSE the author wrote everything in Percy's Point of view" Thalia said. "Sweet I'm the star of my own book series!" I did a fist bump in the air. "Really Percy?" "Shut it Fire Boy" I said. "No fights now you two" "but out superman!" "Hey nobody talks to my super man that way!" "This doesn't involve you beauty queen." " Nobody talks to my beauty queen that way!" "WELL super man, I just did!" "VALDEZ! I'm going to kill you!" Jason tackled poor Leo and the next thing I knew Jason was flying around the room with his clothes on fire. Everyone was staring at him. "Hey death breath," Thalia asked "Yeah," said Nico "Can you shadow travel into mid air?" "Yeah, but I'll fall once I appear in the air." he replied. "I don't want to be in here all day. I want to finish these books as soon as possible. Do you think you could shadow travel into the air when Jason flies over the stage and try to grab his clothes and pull him down?" "I'll try." I laughed this. Right as Jason flew over the stage. Nico disappeared, then appeared in air and grabbed the still screaming Jason. "Let go of me death breath!" the whole auditorium was laughing at them. Finally Nico's weight was too much and Jason fell to the ground. The whole auditorium was cracking up. "I'm still burning!" "KELP HEAD A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!" everyone finally stopped laughing with confusing looks on their faces a bunch of people whispering, "how can he help him?" Suddenly a sent a huge splash of water down on Jason and he was no longer flaming. All eyes were on me. "What?" Apollo burst out laughing at the now smoked Jason. He thought it was so funny until Thalia struck him with lightning. All the gods burst out laughing. "Not funny," he whined "Yes it is you idiot!" said Artemis. "Can we start the dang books already?!" Thalia said. "Yes let's start!" My dad's voice boomed through the room.