Prolog

13th of October 2010, 10:45 PM

"You aren't my child!" screamed a woman. The Child in question stood infront of her. Dirty blonde hair and terrified hazle eyes. The kid's T-Shirt covered in blood splatteres from the felony they just commited. "I-I didn't mean to! He-He-" The kid stuttered as they dropped the knife they were holding.

The Woman stared at the kid. "Out! Out of my house! You aren't my Child. You are a Monster!" The woman screamed. The kid teared up. "But Mom-" They started. "No! I'm not your mother anymore." The woman yelled. The kid stared at her as tears ran down their cheeks. "O-Okay." The kid Muttered.

"I-I'll leave." They mumble and the woman nooded firmly and shoved the kid out of the open front door. The kid stumbled down the front porch and fell onto the pavement. They winced and looked at the woman in the front door. The woman huffed and the front door slammed shut. The kid got up and dusted themselfs off.

The Kid stood there. Barefoot on the streets of Hollywood. Alone. The kid shivered, it wasn't exactly warm outside this night. The kid started walking down the street. They didn't know where but they just walked.

Everything was a blur after that. The kid only came back to reality when they woke up in a bed the next day. The bed located in a run Down appartment.