Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Start from the beginning

"You... You did your best, but.. if this story continues you will die..-"

"TOMAN WILL NEVER LOSE!!" Take's words shocked Chifuyu and the rest of the members
"As long as I'm here Toman will never lose."

"See, you just have to trust me. You should already be used to it" Baji sent you a side grin as he continued to watch the scene. "I am... but that's exactly why I'm worried." Feeling too much tension you tried to lighten up, wiping the non-existent tears "he's talking like a real Captain"
Baji chuckled "Yeah."

Izana was getting bored from the drama, and that was getting in his way from realizing his dream and Kakucho not being able to finish it was an insult, unacceptable. "What are you doing Kakucho? Come on, finish it" he ordered him

"Kaku will never win against me" Takemichi replied to Izana making him raise an eyebrow "Just from the look on his face... I can understand that he doesn't have enough determination"

Kakucho wanted to counter but that was right by not moving, a hand rested on his shoulder slightly posting him "Move Kakucho" Kisaki stood in front of Takemichi, pointing a gun taken from god knows where towards Take. "What about you? You're so determined to win, even at the cost of dying?" He asked seriously, you expected a sneer or a laugh.
They all gasped at that vision. Why did he bring a gun with him?? Your pupils narrowed in fear, you felt your heart beating rapidly against your chest. That was a scene you would have preferred never to see

A gun pointed right in your brother's face... your brain started thinking of many examples of how that situation could end and you didn't like most of them. So you mentally prepared yourself to jump in at any moment.
"He IS crazy..??!" Baji said but you couldn't hear him from your thoughts

"Hey are we kidding?!"

"What do you think you're doing Kisaki!"

"Does he will..."

"Kisaki!!"

Various comments of shock and fear could be heard coming from the people, clearly understanding that everyone was holding their breath at the time.
You didn't even notice that you slid your leg forward slightly as if your body was going on command, though, Baji noticed. He didn't know whether to stop you or let you go... it would be selfish to stop you because anyone would save the twin you were born with, but at the same time he didn't want to see you hurt more than you already are. He could tell you were dying of fear for Takemichi's safety, the way you watched the scene without blinking, your chest rising and falling quickly as your body prepared to react without realizing it. He couldn't stop you...

Kisaki brought the gun closer to Take's forehead taking better aim but changed his grip on the gun, no longer relaxing as firmly as it was a few seconds ago, moving it slightly away from his face. It was a tiny detail but Takemichi noticed it, constantly looking into his eyes and saw shades of uncertainty. Why wasn't he very sure? He finally had him here in front of him for a step away from being able to kill him and he is unsure? What is it that is making him reconsider doing this?
"What's stopping you..?" Takemichi's question was genuine

The innocent question was misinterpreted, making it seem like a provocation.
With his shaking hand Kisaki was about to pull the trigger, seeing it you screamed "NOOO!!"

Hearing your voice he instinctively changed his aim towards his foot. He didn't even know why he had shot...those words had made him irritated

A grunt was heard from Take who was holding his leg, but when he looked up he was clearly laughing.
"I won't die if you aim for my foot!"