9. Hope shattered

1600+ words

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy the chapter 🙂.

______••______••_______••______••______••_

Flashback continue~~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nitish ji and Damini ji had imposed their decision on Amrita and if Chhaya ji, Shruti and Shaurya would there then they will never allow their decision to be imposed on Amrita. Now her last hope was Aayansh. If she had been able to talk him out of it, he might have called off the wedding, but not cancelled the deal. So she decided that she would meet Aayansh tomorrow.

Amrita was standing alone in the hall silently, tears flowing from her eyes, kissing her cheeks. Then Vikram ji came towards her with a glass of water in his hand and saw that she was standing alone and crying.

He extended the glass of water towards her, causing her to look at him. She looked down at the glass, and then up at Vikram ji when he gestured for her to take the glass. Amrita wiped her tears, took the glass of water and drank it.

Vikram ji caressed her head and smiled "Don't cry, everything will be fine." He said and turned to leave but stopped hearing Amrita "Suniye, uncle!" Amrita said.

( translation:- listen, uncle! )

Vikram ji turned on his heels towards Amrita. "Yes daughter?" Vikram ji asked.

Amrita wanted to know about them and who they were. From the details she got gathered from nitish ji, it became clear that they were from the business sector. But the question was, what is the name of his company? Regarding meeting Aayansh, it was essential for Amrita to know his name or the name of the company. Due to lack of interest in the field of business, she never considered it important to watch news about business. "Uncle, who were those people? What are their names?" Amrita asked Vikram ji.

At first Vikram looked at her with confused eyes. "About the people who came here with the marriage proposal?" When he asked, Amrita nodded yes. He further said, "They are Aggarwal, owner of Aggarwal Corporation, that man is Aayansh Aggarwal, owner of that company, and that woman was his grandmother." He provided her with the information she asked for.

Amrita nodded and climbed the stairs and went to her room. She went inside the room and closed the door behind her and sat on her bed with her legs crossed. She picked up her laptop from the side table. She placed the laptop in front of her, opened the laptop and searched about Aayansh.

After searching about him, Amrita closed the laptop "I hope everything will be fine, he will refused for marriage, I am leaving all this on you, God" Amrita said with folded hands and prayed to God.