Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam

Start from the beginning

Anos.: Why not? The fact that thoose guys even have to pay us just adds to the fun.

Ryueen.: Yeah, I remember watching your stupid *ss video about the 200 CP to Katsuragi. No need to remind me.

Anos.: See how famous I am? Even you watch me.

Ryueen.: F*ck off.

Ryueen.: F*ck off.

-timeskip to next day-

Ayanokouji's pov.:

Now it is Friday, another specially boring exam. How nice. However let's deal with this so I can rest in peace again.

Yukimara.: Specially Boring Exam?

Ayanokouji&WR.: (I have to agree with myself/Masterpiece)

Fuka.: It is boring to me.

MMG.: Sorry guys, Sae couldn't come so I have to replace her in the meanwhile.

Ichinose.: Why couldn't she come?

MMG.: The chairman asked to have a talk with her. She is busy with that.

MMG.: Anyways here is how the Exam will look like. All of you have answer this 1000 Point test, then based of your scores you will be partnered with your exact opposite. For example if Kanzaki scores 1000 and Kushida scores 0 then they will be partnered up.

Ike.: Kushida-chan would ne-

Kushida.: (F*ck this sh*t) Ike go and die in a ditch, you perverted moron!

Ichika.: Finally something leaves your mouth that is useful two faced!

MMG.: After this test you guys can write a 100 Point test towards the other classes of your choice in order to get CP.-s from them. However you guys can be attacked too so be aware that this is a Free-For-All.

Ryuuen.: Except right now. Me and Anos is going to dump Johhny into the ocean.

MMG.: On Monday you guys will have to complete the 100 point test, if you guys get one. If not a single duo is expelled then you guys win 250 CP. and the class that gave you that paper loses 250 CP.

MMG.: In order to not get expelled the duo must score a combined 100 out of the 200 they can achive.

MMG.: Any questsions?

Anos.: What if I get another class expelled?

Every student.: Then goodbye Class B.

Arisu.: Bye Baldie!

MMG.: No you won't! You can't just eradicate the entire grade!

Anos.: Why? In the school's perspective they were defective.

MMG.: Some got PTSD just by hearing your name in the upper grades. You are like the next Nagumo.

Manabu.: Anos is a clown?

Kurumi.: Anos is a clown?

Fuka.: Only Na-clown-mu

Class.: *laughs*

MMG.: Anyways you will now write the test, going to the toillet is acceptable, eat or drinking is allowed but no talking.

MMG.: *gives out the papers* It's around 10:17. You guys will have time till 14:17. Good luck. And I will go out and buy some McDonald's cause I can. *leaves*

Ichinose.: Okay then? Good luck to all of you.

Yeah, anyways let's see the questsions.

1. Name the distance between Earth and Moon!