Somehow they now ended up in the middle of the hallway' they were both letting this go further than it should have.

"Mm." She moaned into his mouth' her back slickly arched up off the wall she was backed up against. Demani slowly started to pull away sucking on her bottom lip before pulling away.

He didn't seem as innocent as she thought he was.

Staring at the pretty girl infront of him she had a pretty devilish smirk on her face' that kiss had her curiosity running wild now.

She had him hard just from a kiss, his member growing inside of his polo's and sadly for him his print was starting to become very visible even though he had black sweats on.

He had to stop before things led to anything else that's not supposed to happen. "I gotta get gone mama, ima call you." Demani told her holding onto her hand.

The moment he was about to remove his hand from hers she pulled him back towards her' Demani felt himself get turned around. 

"Remember what I told you dee. And let me know if you need anything, okay?" She reminds him. The look she gave him told him she wasn't playing with him.

"Bye handsome." Her pretty big perfectly toned lips kissed his cheek, she then bit down on her bottom lip not wanting him to leave but she knew why he was leaving.

Demani didn't wanna leave either.

▃▃

Demani had made it home almost about an hour ago and to his surprise Isabella wasn't even home. Ain't no telling what she was out doing but he didn't really care.

It wouldn't matter to him if she was cheating or not. Their was relationship was pretty much dead to him but somewhat there was still this little feeling of attachment, there feeling as if he couldn't live without her.

He felt as if that attachment was hopefully gonna go away soon. His mind was too wrapped around Nazaia, he liked everything about her presence & personality.

It wasn't even all just about her looks' she had a great bubble of energy; he loved that. Demani's use to feeling dead all the time but Nazaia takes that feeling away for him.

He couldn't get the romantic feeling of that kiss off of his mind' Demani was feeling the sexual tension between them starting to rise which is why he felt the need to gone ahead and leave.

When he arrived home he hopped straight in the shower, cleaning up the apartment right after he got out. For some reason trash had been left out on the kitchen table and more.

Which he didn't understand why Isabella didn't clean up behind herself like she usually does' lately he hasn't been understanding any of the things she does.

Demani couldn't even figure her out anymore. Everyday he thinks about when their perfectly good relationship started to go all wrong ..

Was it his fault? That's what he would ask himself, Mainly because of Isabella's chose of words and actions that's what he was forced to believe.

When truly Demani doesn't remember doing no wrong or mistreating her in any kinda way for her to just hate him out of no where.