Not giving her the chance to speak his hand remained covering her mouth.

"Be quiet mama, please." He mumbled to her begging for her to keep quiet, Demani didn't even understand how she got into the bathroom in the first place.

Knowing how Isabella was he didn't want things to get worser than what they already were.

"My back camera fucked up' my phone fell again last night." He says going back to Isabella on the phone lies just spilling out of his mouth. He started looking into the mirror realizing Nazaia had on nothing but a bra and panties.

The boy couldn't even focus on what his girlfriend was even saying to him anymore' he was to distracted by how flawless Nazaia was. Her natural face, her body it was everything.

"Your not even listening to me that's how I know your just a fucking liar, Bye Demani. And whatever bitch you wit tell her I said stay safe." Right after that she hung up the phone.

"Move." Nazaia pushed his hand offa her mouth finally being able to speak. "What typa dick you got for a bitch to be so bird brain over you?" She questioned looking at him.

"Da dumb kind I guess." He shrugged shaking his head leaning against the wall looking at his phone he saw nothing but crazy text messages from isabella coming through.

Watching his phone get removed from his hand his eyes followed down to Nazaia who was standing in front of him. "Okay well stop just putting it in anything and then you wouldn't be having these typa problems." She says to him.

"And you lucky you covered my mouth cus I planned on coming in here moaning your name just to make her more mad but ima mind my bidness."

She had a petty smirk on her face. "You tryna get me killed ainnit?"

"No I love seeing your face." She faced him with a bright smile on her face. Demani's eyes stared down at her titties, he couldn't help it.

"What happened to yo clothes?" He asked looking her up and down.

"I just washed so I took off what I had and put them in there too. U want me to go put clothes on? I'm making you uncomfortable?" Tilting her head she stares at him for a answer taking a step closer to him.

Now their bodies were just a inch apart from each other' he stared down at her falling into a gaze. He didn't know what she was doing to him but whatever it was it was unexplainable.

A side of him could show around her that he couldn't show around Isabella.

"Demani stop staring and say sum, or do sum to me." Their eyes connected onto each other' Nazaia's hand held his face making sure his focus was on nothing but her and her only.

He licked his bottom lip. "What chu want me ta do? You too pretty fa me to speak." The tone of his deep voice came out softly, that compliment rolled smoothly off his tongue.

"And you fine as hell so kiss me." Both of her soft hands grasps the sides of his face bring him down closer to her. Demani's left arm snaked around her waist while using his free hand to grip her throat.

He kissed her lips before she brung her tongue out he took her tongue into his mouth as they kissed each others deeply, his hand caressed all over her half naked body.