Episode 11

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a clip of a bib wearing bear about to enjoy a picnic basket was shown. "Players went head to head in a fusion of a stand off and pole vaulting!"

Clips of the last episode were shown with Bowie "sneezing," Marcus jumping off for 10,000 dollars, and Scary Girl/Lauren jumping in rage to Emma.

"Emma had a bone to pick with Marcus and kept badmouthing him the entire episode, leading to the scariest moment we have ever seen from Scary Girl. And this, she won invincibility and sent Emma packing home." Chris said as it showed Scary Girl/Lauren drop kicking Emma into the water before showing Emma walking down the dock with a pizza box. "But at least Emma got pizza as a consultation prize and some truth from herself about needing some help with her bad relationship history."

The scene changed to show Chris standing on the Dock of Shame before the camp.

"Wanna know something else that's going to be shocking? Stay tuned and find out here on." Chris said as he pointed to the dock. "TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

The camera panned to show the whole island before cutting away.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Mess Hall

Priya and Millie were having breakfast together at a table while Bowie and Julia were having breakfast at another one.

"No way, you made me a friendship bracelet?" Priya asked as she had a wrinkled and colorful band on her right wrist.

"Yeah, I know it not perfect but do you like it?" Millie asked.

"Heck yeah I do! I even made on me do you too!" Priya said as she pulled out a friendship bracelet made of multiple types of blue colors.