six

*WEEKS AFTER PRODUCTION

...

premiere day was just around the corner so i had to pick out a dress but i had my eye on this white gown which had a black lacey skirt with roses colored black around the waistline, and which also fit the kind of vibe the movie had.

(the dress for the premiere)

RING! RING! RING

...

(normal - harper
bold - walker)

hello! so when am i gonna see your dress for tomorrow?

you'll see...when i want you to

oh come on please don't be like that. i wanna see it now.

you're gonna have to wai- oh wait i gotta go bye i love you

i love you too

end call

——

flashes are the first thing that catch my eye when i arrive to the TCL Chinese Theater in la. i sit in my seat for a while debating on whether i should get out or not. i look out my window and see mo and maddie posing together for pictures, i grab the handle and push my way out of the car.

HARPER OVER HERE!

HARPER LOOK THIS WAY!

HARPER YOU'RE HERE! LOOK OVER THIS WAY!

my heart races until i feel a warm hand hold mine in place, i look to my side. it's walker, his blue eyes remind me of the ocean and it somehow always calms me down, and then i remember that we were standing in the street so i take a step foward onto the sidewalk. "you look beautiful...as always," he spoke breaking the silence between us.

"thanks and you look dashing," i said. i picked out his suit because i wanted us to match on the carpet, he obviously didn't know what my dress looked like so he never really knew why i picked his suit out. "come on let's go walk. look. your girls are calling over," he gestured to mo and maddie. "i'll- um...i'll find you in there okay," i say befote walking off with him following close behind.

my publicist was there and she was pointing towards an interviewer that she stood next to. i walk to her, "hi harper, so glad to see you, mind if i ask you couple quick questions," the interviewer asked. "sure yeah go ahead," i reply with enthusiasm.

"ok so how are you and how was filming? was the process fun?"

"it was fun um i mean i mostly hung out with momona and maddie but i would sometimes hang out with the adults but i rarely did and also we had to kinda have shifts you know?"

"hm interesting, interesting...what about you and walker? i saw you two over there holding hands."

my cheeks started to heat up turning red and a little pink, "well i mean me and walker are amazing right now. we've together for about 6 months now? i dont know i lost count after 3 months," i giggle. walker comes up from behind, taps my shoulder and then walk away. i look around in confusion. not knowing it was him i ask, "did you get that on camera," they nodded.