The Meeting of the faker and king

Начните с самого начала

Aiko: okay also you'll get paid every 2 weeks a salary of 219,144 yen (1,500 dollars) and the 50 percent of sales of the material you make as part of the agreement.

Gilgamesh: that'll do

(Aiko leads Gilgamesh to a white room as they're gonna make some shots to present him as the new part of the agency)

Aiko: first (he leads him to the next room the dressing room.)

Dress designer 1: hello mister take a seat (a group of dress designers take clothes presenting them to Gilgamesh. Then they end up choosing a blue button shirt and white pants. Gilgamesh gets dressed and the dress designers make adjustments leaving the first 3 buttons open. As they adjust him Gilgamesh sees jewelry)

Gilgamesh: put some of that on me

Dress designer 2: are you sure sir? It might be to much

Gilgamesh: I said put it on me

(The dress designers puts the jewelry necklace, earrings and bracelet looking gold)

Gilgamesh: nice work mongrels you did good

Dress designer 1: mongrel?

(Gilgamesh smirks and goes to the white room where there is a white chair and a photographer)

Gilgamesh: make this quick mongrel and if I look bad it's on you (smirks)

Photographer: yes sir *he is a brat and an asshole*

(The photo session goes well for 20 minutes as it ends)

Aiko: everything good Gilgamesh-San?

Gilgamesh: yes it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be

Aiko: well I think you should meet the president ichigo-San

Gilgamesh: sure I don't mind to make some time for a mongrel (he smirks as aiko guides him to the president office)

Aiko: Ichigo-San her I present you ( he signals at Gilgamesh) our new star Gilgamesh....

Gilgamesh: Gilgamesh (Gilgamesh thinks for a last name and decides to use his mother name) Ninsun

Ichigo: nice to meet you (teach to handshake Gilgamesh but he refuses) is there a problem

Gilgamesh: sorry I don't find a need to handshake you (Gilgamesh starts to leave) I'll wait my payment.

3rd pov: as Gilgamesh was going out the room he crashes with a purple haired girl