Chapter 1: Y/N's new adventure with Hana Akira

This is the beginning story that will be remembered forever, where 80% of the population gains a supernatural ability known as a quirk. But in a far away there is a world different than our own. Now let's see where this story takes us.

???-Frieza!!!

On an unknown planet, a warrior is battling out an army at the stratosphere of the planet.

???-Frieza!!! Show yourself!!! Come out and face you, coward!!!

The army was muttering amongst each other, surprised that the being called Frieza coming out of his spaceship.

??? Thought-I'll save you, my son. Your brother is safe with the princess on a planet called Earth. Now I just need to save you and change the future.

???-This is it everything changes. My fate, planet Vegeta's, my sons, and yes yours too Frieza.

The unknown warrior summons a ball of energy while Frieza summons a tiny one on the tip of his finger.

???-We settle it here!!!

The unknown warrior throws the ball of energy towards Frieza. When that happened Frieza laughed and increased the size of the ball of energy. When the unknown warrior's energy clashed with Frieza's it didn't do anything.

???-What the !?

Frieza then points to the planet then the massive ball of energy headed towards the planet destroying everything thing in its path. And the unknown warrior was gone along with the planet called planet Vegeta.

Later on planet Earth...

Grandpa Gohan-These mountains are very nice to climb on. Hm? Why is there smoke over?

The old man went to look to see what it was and to his surprise was a crying baby. He even noticed the pod that caused the crater.

Grandpa Gohan-Oh my what is a baby like you doing here?

Grandpa Gohan picked up the baby.

Grandpa Gohan-Where are your parents?

The baby just made some noises, while Grandpa Gohan was looking around to see anyone nearby.

Grandpa Gohan-Oh dear. Well, I certainly can't leave you here alone so how about you stay with me for now?

The baby laughed.

Grandpa Gohan-Hm oh my you have a tail. I wonder if it's your quirk, if so then you are an early bird. But what to name you? Hm, ah how about Y/N.

The baby laughed again.

Grandpa Gohan-You like that don't you? Oh ok for now you're known as Son Y/N. And for the time being, you can call me grandpa.

The baby laughed again.

Grandpa Gohan-How hard can this be?

A few days later...

Grandpa Gohan looked to see baby Y/N ripped apart some of the toys and the teddy bear.

Grandpa Gohan-Ok I guess it ain't easy. Maybe going on a stroll around the mountains should do.

Grandpa Gohan picked up Y/N and put him in a basket. And put it on like a backpack.

Grandpa Gohan-Sorry Y/N I just can't afford an actual baby carrier. Please behave and stay in the basket.

The baby nodded.

Later Grandpa Gohan and baby Y/N were finally on the mountains. Later when they were walking, Y/N saw a butterfly and tried to catch it but accidentally fell into a ravine. Grandpa Gohan thought he was dead but surprisingly he survived. For years now Y/N was being raised into a growing and loving boy. But later Grandpa Gohan passed away. Now Y/N's is about to begin.