chapter 8

Yn was crying In forest   staring at night sky... In view of the fact that___

A Flashback type  or.  Yn's love life..

Yn is an indo-korea girl... Her father was indian and mother was korean. She was 5 years old when they shifted in korea permanently... In that time kim twins lived in seoul. They were neighbour of roy's. They were 8 years old then.. Mr kim was mafia king and mr roy was his good friend... Yn and kim twins often plays together.. They habitually stayed together... Days went by and yn and vtae's friendship growth in to a more than friends... At 10 years old yn's feeling become stronger.... And at 14 years old she was sure about kim twins that she love them... In that age she become completely possive about them... She hurt or even deeply injured many people who try to talk to them or try to be friends.. Same gose to Vtae. Tae didn't let any one come close to her and Vantae kills every one who try to be close to her... V and tae also feels something about her but they was not sure. Or they thought it was brotherly love. When yn was 15 one day she thought to propose them.

And finely this was the day.. After make her mind she went to confess to them but what she see, break her hope and her into million of pieces..

There was a man and holding her lover hand while proposeing them..
The most pain full part was when they say yes....

After that day she try many times to remove her feeling and accept Jungkook... On the other hand Jungkook also started to love yn day by day... And one day he confess his feelings to v and tae... At first they were surprise but then jk made them understand that he can also love them. He can't live without any of them.... Yes, at first yn was hesitate to accept jk... But after everything was fine now..

And today she was crying because she was happy so much happy to have them in her life..

Back to present

At down stair....

V: joonie huyng did you see yn any where...
Rm: huh? Yn? No..
V: oh (in mind- where she gone!! Should I check garden)
Tae: huyng?
V: y-yes..
Tae: where you lost? Whatever did you saw yn... Actually she need take her medicine before dinner..
V: yeah I was also finding her...
Tae: ok you stay here I will take a look at garden
V: hmm

Tae went to garden. But yn was also not present there. But before any reaction of Taehuyng a gurd came to running him and....

A gurd: s-sir...q-queen....went to forrest alone...we try to stop her but she ignore..
Tae: THEN why didn't you tell me before..
A gurd: sorry sir..

After that tae rush in to forrest and tge gurd also followd him...tae's corner of eyes get wet..but after lit bit running he found yn sitting.... Looking very ethereal...

 Looking very ethereal

(A

: ahhh this pic took me 15 min of finding but still this is not satisfying. I have to change a story for this)

Tae slowly went to her and pick yn in a baby style... And make her sit in his lap... Yn flinched for his sudden action but giggle later when she saw him... She nicely adjust herself in his lap.... Tae playfully spank her bum...

Tae: what are you doing here huh? What if you catch a cold..?
Yn: oww oppa I was just admiring the gloomy sky...
Tae: hey wait were you crying..?
Yn: *yn glup* n-no hehehe😅😅
Tae: why you were crying ?
Yn: this are happy Tears...really believe me..
Tae: ooh I see😑😒
Yn: lets go home na?
Tae: yeah...

Yn kiss tae's lip and tae also returns her kiss. They were going home when yn's phone rang...

O.T.P

YN: yes..
??: ------------
Yn: WHAT?!!!!
??: --------–---------
YN: I don't know anything. Just find him.. Did you get it..
??------------

End call

Tae: what the matter
Yn: oppa I will tell you at home and also everyone....

_________________________________________

Updated, I know short update but I am busy you know....?😒😒
Well bye..