"Danah told me of all the side effects of my decision to remember my past life, but those don't sway me. I'm still processing everything, so I need time. Though, I'm happy with my decision and don't regret it at all. I now understand a lot of things that confused me before."

"Like?" The ex-Vampire girl queries. Minji was usually an action-oriented person and preferred things to be done in a fast pace, but with Yona, she decided to take her time in questioning her. She wasn't even sure if she was talking to the Yona. She wasn't sure if this was the same Yona she encountered before Yona went to visit Danah.

"I saw Jett one day when I was with Leehan, and I don't think Leehan saw him. Jett was taunting me with threats. For the longest time after experiencing that, I wondered what the hell happened. Now, I know. He is a stray Soul who invisibly wanders the earth. He refuses to move on. So unless he surrenders his memories to his current life, he is stuck like that. Trapped, in his own bitterness."

Minji didn't know much about the afterlife since she never experienced it. That topic was out of her knowledge book. "Wait, then was Danah...?" Yona nods. "Oh." The thought of Danah being a stray Soul for many years until Yona showed up broke Minji's heart.

Yona swallows before saying, "It's funny what decisions were made because of my- or her and my love for him." Minji eyes her once again momentarily to see something on Yona's neck that she hadn't seen in a while. Danah's bite mark from Jungwon reappeared.

Minji lets herself grin, "A Human's love is one of the most dangerous things in the universe. It's a reason as to why Vampires avoided Humans back then."

Vampires are not nearly as sentimental as Humans, so to protect themselves from the vulnerability of Human love, they chose to stay at a distance. The separation of the realms aided this.

At hearing Minji's words, Yona began to ponder deeply. A Human's love is dangerous. It can make you do risky things or pursue insane decisions. Jungwon giving up his Vampire state and all its advantages was risky and insane. But they were done out of his love for a Human.

"Do you think Jungwon is going to realize that I'm back?" For the first time in Yona, her voice sounded like Danah. Her "first person view" usage basically confirmed to Minji that it wasn't just Yona beside her anymore. Danah has always been a part of Yona's identity, but somehow everything changed.

"He's been very distant, so I am not sure if he'll notice. Let's not talk about him right now. I'm worried about you, Yona. I know of a few other people who regained their past life's memories. Some of them went insane because they struggled to carry the burdens their previous life gave them. One was sent to the mental hospital, one isolated themself from the world, one took their life - they couldn't take it." As Minji spoke, Yona turns her head to look at her, wondering what her point was. Now, Minji looks at her, "My point is that I want you to take care of yourself. The universe will turn its back on you due to your decision, and you may experience heartbreak."

A smile crept out of Yona's face. She assures the ex-Vampire girl, "I'll be fine. I won't make the same mistake as Danah. I'll live the rest of my life in happiness, and I'll persevere no matter what."

Seeing the smile relieved Minji. She was worried that Yona was going to be changed or aloof due to carrying the burden of two lives, but her light-hearted expression proved Minji otherwise. "I missed you," Minji confesses.

Yona's heart - that was now shared with Danah - softened. She was quick to respond, "Me too." She nudges Minji's shoulder softly with her hand so that they'd face each other.